News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team to play Watford and match thread

Started by Paul lakes knee, August 29, 2015, 14:03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul lakes knee

Hart
Sagna Mangala Kompany Kolarov
Fernandinho Yaya
Navas silva sterling
Aguero

Come on City!!

Stephen Paul

nimrod

frustration

City need to step up the pace a bit

goat

city doing ok
navas is aids
watford refuse to leave their own penalty area

Swiss

the streams aren't working well today, might be my net though. Boring boring Watford

Swiss

Cheers buddy, worked a treat!

What a day!

Chavs and poo-l losing!

Rowley Birkin QC

Just a little too relaxed and slow in our build up while it was still 0-0 for my liking (a common fault last season) but we always looked in control.

I was certain we'd come out more energised for the second half and it took just 90 seconds for it to pay off. Sublime cross from Sagna (who had a cracking game all round) and a lovely calm finish from Sterling.

Incidentally - there were at least two moments in this game when Sterling noticeably stayed on his feet when he could easily have gone down. Still won the free kick on both occasions (well ref'd by Clattenburg) - but those who think he's going to be a serial diver should take note!

Loved Fernandinho's goal - what a strike - and another piece of magic from Silva to set it up.

Four wins and no goals conceded - Bloody Brilliant!

Swiss

lee

good performance..

couple of things..

nasri looks half tidy this season
sagna looks a different player..amazng what a hair cut can do

navas is turd

Swiss

Next up Crystal Palace, 2nd in the league, just beat the chavs 2-1, beat Villa 2-1, lost to Arsenal 2-1 & beat Norwich 3-1

gavin

Decent win again. Shame Watford didn't even try to get into the game when 2-0 down. What a start to the season. We looked a bit subdued in the first half, almost like last season - too slow to build even when on the break very occasionally. But the half time changes made a big difference so well done Pelle.

Swiss

Didn't help with 11 men behind the ball