News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Wilfried Bony

Started by Stephen Paul, October 29, 2015, 08:24:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

is it just me or do Bony not seem to give a fook ?

Cant work him out . looks very slow and walks more than he runs

The Blue Blooded Maniac

bluebrendan

Tbf he did have a bout of malaria in the summer which must have left some after-effects. His first touch though has been poor in recent games, the ball is bouncing off him most of the time.

lee

the guy is stuck in mud

Swiss

lee

he was a bag of sick again today..he's not what we require..the level required to play for city is much higher than old wilfried

Swiss

This is what we should be getting...

gavin

I do think that the signs are there he could be a good player for us given time but I also must admit that I too am frustrated with him. He was much more effective than Kelechi today so persevere with him for now. Obviously, he's going to lose his place again when Sergio comes back so he needs to find form quickly. It could be that in January we need to bring in a recognised striker otherwise. Maybe, just maybe, though he will start hitting his efforts at the back of the net more regularly soon. He can do it, as we see above.

bry the guy

When he played for Swansea he didnt have to get past a parked before hitting the net.Lots of his shots are very good efforts but unlucky.

Neil Mcnab

Good player, short on confidence.

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on October 29, 2015, 08:24:54
is it just me or do Bony not seem to give a fook ?

Cant work him out . looks very slow and walks more than he runs

Have you tried asking him for an picture Stevie ?