News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Guardiola

Started by Paul lakes knee, November 26, 2015, 22:06:44

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Guardiola had signed for Manchester City

The technician will leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season when his contract ends with the Bavarians.

Pep Guardiola, who at the end of season ends contract with Bayern Munich, would be the new manager of Manchester City next season. According to sources consulted by MD, the Catalan coach had already signed his contract as coach of the set 'citizen' this Thursday.

Yet the exact details of the contract to join Guardiola with the English side are known, but the section that has printed in the paper Guardiola Thursday and ends with the German Catalan adventure ahead of Bayern Munich team that will continue to lead until the end of this season.

MD and reported last October 7, the existence of a preliminary agreement with the City of Guardiola. At that time, MD reported that Sampedor strategist gave his 'Ok' to his friend Txiki Begiristain, sports director of Manchester City, to take over the whole currently led by Pellegrini.

In this regard, it remembers that Txiki Begiristain and Pep Guardiola was years after after he left the Barca bench to take a year off before starting his time at Bayern Munich. In this way, Begiristain will compliment your idea, supported always by Ferran Soriano, that Manchester City could endorse the power of your template also with a high level of play style that showed the club with Pep Guardiola and is also looking at Bayern Munich.

The hardest part seemed the contract Guardioa, far outweighed Thursday with the signing of Pep as coach of Manchester City for the 2016/17 season.

Is feedback to Rummenigge with a signature?

The news of the signing of Pep Guardiola as coach of Manchester City comes a few hours after Ruimmenigge make sure that "nobody is indisputable," when asked precisely by the current coach of Bavarians.

Rummenigge said that after the match against Hannover a meeting will take place and the decision was announced. And the former striker and now coach of Bayern was very clear. "It's normal in the life cycle. Players come and go, the same goes for coaches. I am relaxed, if Guardiola would be another outstanding coach. We must wait and see what happens. No problem, "he said in comments reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport. Need to know if the leader of the Bavarian club known as Guardiola had reached an agreement with the City before making such statements.

Now Bayern Munich would be how the replacement of Guardiola on the bench of the German team. Sources consulted by this newspaper suggest that the Bavarian box would be looking for an experienced German-speaking witness to take the Catalan coach.

KunDB

I bet Liverpool are Klopping themselves, if this turns out to be true.

gavin

I doubt anything is signed and sealed but would be no surprise to see him arrive in summer.

Paul lakes knee

Spanish media going mad for this story now

nimrod

at least he might sort the lack of defence out

Rowley Birkin QC

My cat would do a better job of sorting our defence out.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on November 27, 2015, 00:32:05
My cat would do a better job of sorting our defence out.

Let me know how much the shipping costs are, we're desperate.  ;)

If Guardiola watched the Liverpool game he probably asked for double wages and £500m to spend.

Neil Mcnab

This is BS. Sources, probably much like the ones that had David Villa signed for us at one point, report that blah, blah. Pepe knows Burgerstain very well, he probably also knows the saying "could not organise a p*iss up in a brewery".

If it were true and he pitched up at the end of the season - great. That the news got out now would be - I cant think of a better word - a disgrace. Complete disrespect to Pellegrini. Lets be clear, to get Pep in would be superb. The news getting out...

More chance Ancelloti coming in.

Rowley Birkin QC

We should just get Claudio Ranieri in - like we should have done years ago. Mad as a box of frogs - so perfect fit for City. (And not nearly as daft as many would have you think...)

nimrod

Id prefer Ancelotti

but Kens cat  would be an upgrade

clevblue

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on November 27, 2015, 00:57:17
This is BS. Sources, probably much like the ones that had David Villa signed for us at one point, report that blah, blah. Pepe knows Burgerstain very well, he probably also knows the saying "could not organise a p*iss up in a brewery".

If it were true and he pitched up at the end of the season - great. That the news got out now would be - I cant think of a better word - a disgrace. Complete disrespect to Pellegrini. Lets be clear, to get Pep in would be superb. The news getting out...

More chance Ancelloti coming in.

Exactly. I think Pellegrini will look at this as BS too. The thing is, he knows he's got to succeed this season