News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Saints

Started by KunDB, November 28, 2015, 13:16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Quote from: bry the guy on November 30, 2015, 01:34:26
Fook me we are top of the league,all the other clubs fans thinking like you would say what a fooking wanker im glad that twot dosnt support us fuck the twot off.
Im guessing our management team and OWNERS are very happy we are top and above the rags but there is pleasing some arsholes.note i didnt name any names so i cant be band Citoeast/zabba oops.

shit im going to get my first ban.

You are of course right Bry. We are perfection the big 4 trophies are as good as ours this year, PL all over and done for this year.

Yaya player of the year. MP manager of the year. Bony runner up player of the year. No complaints please accept my apology for seeking improvements in the team. Top at end of November is perfection. I am a moan. Sincere apology.

lee

whats with all this banning talk?
i dont wanna ban anyone from this site..unless your a rag

KunDB

Oh I forgot our defence is a model for others to admire and aim to emulate.

I do not mind the odd ban Lee breaks up the tranquillity sometimes and creates a bit of excitement. But do not ban Bry for speaking his mind, no need, no offence taken.

Lekos

gavin

I think this set of players could be doing a lot better. They are a long way ahead of any other squad in terms of total talent. We have had a number of key injuries. However it is also clear that the manager has problems organising the defence. We play a positive game which is great but we could do that and still defend better than we do. It frustrates me at times that we don't reach our potential. But you have to retain some sense of who we are and not expect to win every game easily with an air of arrogance like the rags. This is obviously the best era that City has ever had now, enjoy it. We are the best team in the country, playing the best football. We could be better still but don't let that spoil your enjoyment because this era of success and great football probably won't last forever. I know quite a few people who are probably better suited to the City of old. They like moaning about how crap were are. We win 5-0 and still it's not good enough. It doesn't bother me, I like a good moan too. But for the most part I'm gonna enjoy us being clearly better and more entertaining than the scum.

Rowley Birkin QC

I love what City are doing now. The owners - the respect and the investment they have put into the club and Manchester. The players we've brought in are beyond anything I'd ever hoped to see playing for City again (at least not all at the same time!) Two Premierships and a couple of Cups. Wow. Just - wow! I'm grateful my late Dad lived to see it.

Not that there isn't something to moan about. My only frustration is you can almost feel we are but a step or two away from being a very good team to becoming one of the greats. Perhaps just a classy player or two short at the moment, a bit more self confidence and concentration, and maybe some better leadership on the pitch? And yes - Pellegrini's team selections baffle me sometimes.

Nothing wrong with moaning - it's keeping a sense of proportion that's important.

clevblue

Yes, it's frustrating to watch expecting good football and you see it from the other team! :-)

Other clubs go all out when they face us and the frustration on the faces of our lads when they've been playing for 40 minutes against 10 defenders and can't get a goal is regularly seen. Mancini used to say " they have to find a way through" they've got the talent and the wages after all!

I just keep thinking the second half of the season will see us grow in pace and stature- things always change after Christmas

clevblue

Stature in the world, not In the league, I mean

bluebrendan

I'll moan when we concede sloppy goals whatever the eventual result is because it does my head in but maybe that's just me.

Swiss

It's all good fun innit!

nimrod

Moaning is part of the game.............and the older you get the more you do it.

Yeah were all very very glad to be top of the league but who's not gonna moan about Yaya being so feckin lazy?

Mate of mine told me Stalybridge Celtic are very pleased to have earned 24,000 quid from their mini FA cup run this season

lets see, thats about a days pay for the privilege of employing Bony

Then theres the Roque award for the perpetually injured

whats there not to moan about ?