News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rags lose against Norwich

Started by gavin, December 19, 2015, 17:07:39

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Oh yes, sinking ship. I reckon Jose to be in charge by the New Year.

Leicester won again.

Ludo

Maureen and Giggs.....

What a odious pairing.

Neil Mcnab

If Maureen takes over at the swamp, we can say adios to any chance of the league.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on December 19, 2015, 18:01:52
If Maureen takes over at the swamp, we can say adios to any chance of the league.

Why? Their squad is shit and has a number of players who don't look anything like Mourinho players. He's already sold Mata once, Depay looks a lazy twot and Rooney is hardly pulling up trees. He would improve them for next season but not this season in my view.

KunDB

and Maureen will wreak havoc around the club and fall out with the players, just like at Chelsea.

It is all about Maureen, not the fans, players or club with that prick. I hope they get him and we get Pep.

nimrod

I cant see them swapping one negative tactic manager for another

I think they'll sack him and go with Giggs then get maybe Hughes in Summer depending on where Stoke finish

Rooney is fucked , he looked like an old man

Rowley Birkin QC

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: bluebrendan on December 19, 2015, 20:01:23
Why? Their squad is shit and has a number of players who don't look anything like Mourinho players. He's already sold Mata once, Depay looks a lazy twot and Rooney is hardly pulling up trees. He would improve them for next season but not this season in my view.
Makes an impact and would be showered with assurances of cash for transfers now, cash for transfers later - or he would not go. It takes a couple of years for it all to blow up.

nimrod

Quote from: bluebrendan on December 19, 2015, 20:01:23

I actually think he would do very well there, he'd get rid of Giggs and all the rest of that class of 90 shit that smelling up the place

anyway it appears he's talking to Roma according to some

Rowley Birkin QC

The key question with regard to any manager at the swamp (current or future) is how much money are the Glazers willing to put back in.

I suppose the Glazers have to wake up eventually and realise that they are in danger of killing the golden goose who's cash flow they love so much - unless they are prepared to reinvest in the team and back a manager with a serious budget. No sign of them coming to their senses yet, and until they do Maureen won't be interested.

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 19, 2015, 22:38:22
Yes - they keep winning don't they....

Good on them too. That Mahrez looks a player

Rowley Birkin QC

Yeah - I think they're going really well. All the usual predictions that the wheels will come off soon, but no sign of that yet. Leicester may struggle in some of the 'big' games against close rivals but if they carry on knocking off mid table opposition (like the rags) like they do I see no reason why they can't finish top three.

Rowley Birkin QC

Meanwhile - still a half to go, but the Klopp revolution at Liverpool appears to have hit a speed-bump at Watford.

All very amusing of course - but the really important game is tomorrow!

Swiss

Some cracking results for the also rans this season

Victoria

That is all the press here can talk-about those Rags losing and is Misery-guts going to be fired, it seems the press want Van misery fired.

gavin

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 20, 2015, 14:18:25
Meanwhile - still a half to go, but the Klopp revolution at Liverpool appears to have hit a speed-bump at Watford.

I knew they hadn't turned the corner after their win at City but still their recent piss poor results have been a bit of a surprise.

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 20, 2015, 14:18:25

All very amusing of course - but the really important game is tomorrow!

:D :D

Lets hope we can beat the gooners and take advantage of the other big clubs being worse than shite

Stephen Paul

makes tonights game even more important after these results