News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Sunderland Thread

Started by KunDB, December 26, 2015, 14:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It did. I thought it a deserved booking at the game but on motd it looked a penalty. He's definitely got it in him to be a superb player. More consistency and left foot required. Nice to see him try a left foot shot today.

Swiss

It was a pen, but looking at the refs view I can see why it looked like a dive.

At times he looked superb yesterday. But he's losing the ball too much.
Learning from aguero, kdb & silva has already helped his game and as he's only 21, long may it continue! He'll turn out to be a fine player

Rowley Birkin QC

Oh he was fouled, but he went down way too easily and the ref reacted accordingly.

I think he will learn though. I was one of those who supported his signing.

goat

not that i want diving wankers everywhere but there was a thread here not that long ago about city being a bit too nice in europe...if you cant beat them, join them diving

KunDB

Referees are way too arbitrary in deciding to book players in such circumstances.

Because it was Sterling he felt safe to get the card out and make a show.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on December 27, 2015, 13:43:37
not that i want diving wankers everywhere but there was a thread here not that long ago about city being a bit too nice in europe...if you cant beat them, join them diving
I was a supporter of playing them at their own game. They win far too many free kicks doing so.