News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Foxes Match Thread (top of table clash)

Started by KunDB, February 06, 2016, 11:46:28

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on February 06, 2016, 21:20:57
It was a quite terrible performance. Many questionable decisions from the manager such as Delph on the left again with Yaya further back - fucking idiocy. The defence was a shambles and we should have conceded more really. Most all of the players were bad. A real, collective pile of steaming, white, dog shite. The sort even the most conscientious of dog owner's would refuse to bag. Walk within a couple of yards and the smell makes you want to vomit. It is the sort of thing you just hope passes quickly. Truth is though that it has been coming. It was there in midweek. We've seen it before against Liverpool. It is just not good enough. Yes, there are some excuses with injuries but with that side we should be doing much, much better against their side.

Well done to Leicester they were well worthy of three points and being top of the league.

Yes ^ ....embarrassingly shambolic, like nobody gives a fuck anymore, we were so horrible and inept 1st half I fell asleep at HT (never done that before) so missed most of 2nd half.

Wonder if Pep has an out clause ?

Ludo

That's possibly the most inept performance at home since the Pearce era.

Kolarov must be the worst City player I've ever seen and I've seen some shit. We were that bad Fernando improved us.

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on February 06, 2016, 23:15:59
That's possibly the most inept performance at home since the Pearce era.

Kolarov must be the worst City player I've ever seen and I've seen some shit. We were that bad Fernando improved us.

In general I like Kolarov. He offers far more than clichy. However today his attacks were complete shite.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Ludo on February 06, 2016, 23:15:59

Don't be daft, I could list dozens and dozens of players worse than Kolarov that I've seen over the years, he wasn't even the worst player yesterday, that dubious honour has to go to our CBs, who for the first two goals - and also whenever Vardy broke through - seemingly forgot all the basics of defending that they should have learned over the years. Hart dug them out of a hole a few times when Vardy was one on one.

Ludo

Ok perhaps worst ever was an exaggeration but he's still shit.

And quite the contrary I thought he was far and away our worst performer yesterday. Outside of the odd free kick I don't think he brings anything at all to the team.

gavin

Kolorov was awful yesterday but on the whole he has been a very useful player for us. He normally gets a few decent balls in but failed yesterday almost completely. I did notice him hit one into a decent area but no-one was there.

I think it is unfair to pick out individuals from yesterday.

KunDB

It was a team failure of massive proportions, clearly we lacked an on field leader and off field leadership.

This is an article I agree with, a good sum up:#

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-1-3-leicester-10851631