News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Foxes Match Thread (top of table clash)

Started by KunDB, February 06, 2016, 11:46:28

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Demichelis, Kolarov, Toure (C), Fernandinho, Silva, Delph, Sterling, Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, A.Garcia, Fernando, Celina, Iheanacho

C'mon City lets go top of the table

Rowley Birkin QC

Quite like the team. Width from the full backs and presumably Delph will be given licence to roam?

Rowley Birkin QC

Somewhat ironic that we make several changes - but the 'Tinkerman' fields an unchanged side.  ;)

Swiss

Shocking start

Not sure why we play Delph on the left wing...

Rowley Birkin QC

We're not attacking their 6 yard box with much conviction...

Rowley Birkin QC

Another foot left in on Aguero and I'm going to wonder if it's deliberate (2 so far...)

KunDB

Roll on Pep.

He will be down the local markets already looking for two new centre backs, if he has seen us today. No pace at all.

Ref is too soft.

Rowley Birkin QC

KunDB

Aguero apart we have no players attacking their box and when we do they are just statues.

Swiss

It feels like the foxes have 2 extra players and we're all playing on desert islands

Rowley Birkin QC

We are just lacking that final touch of quality and anticipation at the moment. We've actually played quite well since the early goal woke us up.

Some of these Leicester tackles are a bit tasty

Swiss

KunDB

Leicester play with pace, purpose and directness.

We lack all of that and more. We are so naive at times and have a massive weakness in defence that Leicester have set out to exploit; too high a line with no pace to boot. 

Rowley Birkin QC

I don't think things are quite that bad, but Pellers certainly needs to tweak things and focus a few minds at the break.

I'd like us to shoot a bit more.

KunDB

Rowley Birkin QC

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I don't believe this. Well I do but you know

Rowley Birkin QC

So you're allowed to put your hands on a defender's shoulders going for a header?

KunDB

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on February 06, 2016, 13:48:06
I don't think things are quite that bad, but Pellers certainly needs to tweak things and focus a few minds at the break.

I'd like us to shoot a bit more.

0  3

Are you sure about that?