News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

injury crisis

Started by Stephen Paul, February 10, 2016, 10:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

up to 7 players injured for Spurs game ffs

Rowley Birkin QC

The way some teams have been kicking bits out of us - I'm not surprised.

gavin

It has been a very bad season for injuries indeed but I still feel we should be doing better despite them. Obviously, the key now is getting Vinny fit. However I reckon that Silva is also badly affected by his injuries and we need him back asap. His performances of late have been a million miles away from his best. He might be 75% fit but we aren't getting 75% Silva.

Neil Mcnab

Vinny is apparently available. Just pray he doesnt hobble off before the end. Silva is fit enough according to the MEN, which probably means he will still be a shadow of the player we know.
Some of the EDS players can step up to the plate, Barker looked a alright in the summer, not seen him since. 

Ludo

Watched him last night and it wasn't his best performance.

That's not we're our problem lies though, it's at the back and the midfield not covering the back four.

Swiss

kind of is a shortfall though with silva misfiring, kdb and navas out. our only creative force is Sterling who is still young and learning himself