News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Spurs at home . Sunday 1615

Started by Stephen Paul, February 10, 2016, 12:22:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Almost impossible to predict with our injury crisis .
With a full team to select from 3 0 City

But with the injuries

2. 2

Victoria

1 - 4, can't see City wining this; spurs are on form; City are not :'(

KunDB

Change of heart, having thought we were away today.

This team still massive under-performers so hard to see us winning, but we desperately need to win.

2 0 City.

Ludo

If we play like we did against Leicester we'll get thumped.

Hopefully they be embarrassed enough end to fight out a 2-1 win

Neil Mcnab

A must win. The result will be decided by team selection. In the last game we had two players whose legs have gone and one who is half fit.  As Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result. I expect Pelle will do the same and we will lose 3-1.

Pray he changes it.

gavin

This time we will win 4-3. Still shit at the back but Serge will come good to save us.

ebm1991

clevblue

Quote from: Ludo on February 10, 2016, 18:23:53
If we play like we did against Leicester we'll get thumped.

Hopefully they be embarrassed enough end to fight out a 2-1 win

I agree with Ludo

KunDB

Sagna on skysports news telling the world we are the top team.

Take a good look at the table, not even the 3rd best team. Stop talking start delivering.

gavin

Defeat just does not bear thinking about. We wouldn't be completely out of it as evidenced by our previous title wins but we would be very nearly. I hate losing to Spuds at any time anyway. I can't say I'm looking forward to the match much after last week.

Rowley Birkin QC

We can still win this - we have Aguero...

Going to be tough though. Pack the middle, and push Yaya well forward in behind Kun and Sterling or Iheanacho.

I hate Spurs.

Swiss

gavin

It reallt is a step forward and a step back with injuries at the moment. Frustrating.