News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Leicester last minute winner (but not on Tuesday)

Started by gavin, February 27, 2016, 17:40:51

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

For the first time I was genuinely gutted by a Leicester goal against somebody other than City. Apparently they didn't deserve the victory either. I still reckon they'll drop enough points for us but the pressure is increasing for our upcoming league games.

Victoria

I admire your enthusiasm for City winning the Premiership; City have been to inconsistent so far this season. I said at the beginning of the season "it's not how you start;it's how you finish" and City are whimpering to an end. I cannot see City winning the league because of the amount of games they have lost, more-so at home.

gavin

It is hard to see us winning it. But it has been harder to see and we have. The teams ahead are not that strong that I can't see them dropping the points necessary. I don't favour us but there will be twists yet.

clevblue

I like to stay positive if possible, and fourth in a tough league isn't whimpering exactly, more like coughing and sneezing occasionally. Improvements to the squad after injuries plus developing players like Nacho and Sterling can make a big difference and I hope they will. Staying in the top four more important than finishing top at the mo

bry the guy

In the last few seasons this is about the time we start playing really well and go on a big winning streak.

gavin

Well they dropped a couple of points tonight at home to West Brom. They drew 2-2 but very nearly scored with the last attack. Only ten points behind with two games in hand.

bry the guy

I have not given up as its this time of season whe have gone on long winning streaks in the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Leewonpen

If Spurs drop points tomorrow and we win I may start to dream again.........

Rowley Birkin QC

Am I the only one a bit worried about Spurs... ?

bry the guy

No im worried but if we win our games in hand they will be the worried ones.

KunDB

The Anfield game is now massive lose and it's all over for us. Win and the rest will be terrified and struggling with the pressure of staying in front of us.

I predict a win tomorrow and going all the way.

Swiss

Shockingly Utd are right up our backside and Chelsea are not too far away either.

But yes, win our two games in hand and we're only 4 points behind.

Tomorrow is a big step
still got Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal amongst the others, gonna go to the wire and be exciting!