News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby game thread & Team

Started by 93:2012, November 01, 2014, 18:56:45

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

I am already bubbling with excitement, cannot wait. C'mon City.

gavin

It is going to be tense I think. Even if we went two or three up I would be concerned about this defence even with Vinny playing.

Neil Mcnab

Most worried about a derby I have been in a long time.

zacc

really can't call this one :-\

clevblue

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on November 01, 2014, 23:13:35
Most worried about a derby I have been in a long time.

Yeah, me too. IF we are up for it it will be a good game though. IF we are up for it

Stephen Paul

i think we might just sneak it

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

Most nervous I've been too for quite some time for a derby. Now would be a great time to find the form that we are capable of. I'd only play one up front today.

zacc

one thing we know it'll not be straight forward!

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Demichelis, Kompany, Fernando, Yaya Toure, Navas, Milner, Jovetic, Aguero.

goat

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC  2m2 minutes ago
SUBS: Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Fernandinho, Boyata, Dzeko, Nasri. #mcfc

No Nasri or Silva. Milner through the middle?

Pelle playing safe at Centre Back.

gavin

Looks like Mangala must be injured. I'm a bit surprised at Jovetic and Navas starting but now is the time for them to come good! Just arrived at the ground. I saw some people with half City half rag scarves. WTF is that all about.

goat

Quote from: gavin on November 02, 2014, 12:40:13
Looks like Mangala must be injured. I'm a bit surprised at Jovetic and Navas starting but now is the time for them to come good! Just arrived at the ground. I saw some people with half City half rag scarves. WTF is that all about.

Marks them out as Rags, so pointless anyway.

goat

Rowley Birkin QC

Down here in Oz, Fox Sports have just run an interview with Goater who was reminiscing about sicking lots of goals past Mark Bosnich when they were on trial together at the swamp. (Bosnich is a studio pundit here)

They then ran the goals from the last Maine Road Derby. Always puts a big grin on my face does that!

goat

lucky you ken, we had the bellend from oasis for about a hour

Lekos

Who the fook is Alibernabia?  Another version of citoeast?

Paul lakes knee