News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ken & Shandy

Started by nimrod, June 10, 2016, 09:07:57

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

and goat if he moved to Northern Territory...

All EPL games free on Optus next season if you register by 21/7

you have to be an existing Optus customer

Yeah, no more dodgy feeds  :D

goat

so how long would the cable have to be to reach me here from your house gandalf?

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 10, 2016, 13:43:02
so how long would the cable have to be to reach me here from your house gandalf?

Sorry goaty bollocks you'd slow my interweb down if I shared with you

Get a caravan and park it in Kakadu you get your own Optus tv

Lots of prossies and weird hippy fuckers, you'd never get bored.

zacc

yeh hey for you luvlies

Rowley Birkin QC

Optus are my long standing ISP provider, so I'll take another look - see if I really can stream them for free through my existing service.

They'd better be free though. We are not ditching Foxtel yet and we have no intention of paying for two cable TV services side by side. If Optus doesn't come to the party I will just have to be content seeing the occasional live game and watching the rest on a few hours delay (which Foxtel are still offering - along with City TV)

shandon

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on June 10, 2016, 15:59:09
Optus are my long standing ISP provider, so I'll take another look - see if I really can stream them for free through my existing service.

They'd better be free though. We are not ditching Foxtel yet and we have no intention of paying for two cable TV services side by side. If Optus doesn't come to the party I will just have to be content seeing the occasional live game and watching the rest on a few hours delay (which Foxtel are still offering - along with City TV)

There's a good idea - soon I can be paying $1000 a month worth of cable tv  :-[
Fetch tv looks like foxtel - just not as good.

nimrod

Rowley Birkin QC

nimrod

Ive signed up
If your an existing customer they will give you the 16/17 season for free, providing you sign up before the end of July, after that ie next year it will be $15 a month, way cheaper than Foxtel

If your not an existing customer its $15 a month (no free year)

Great deal

Rowley Birkin QC

Indeed it is, but we get Foxtel for reasons other than football (at least for now)

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on June 11, 2016, 23:55:58
Indeed it is, but we get Foxtel for reasons other than football (at least for now)

Corry fans ?

goat

nimrod

goat

cant see kenny knocking one out to tripitaka

Rowley Birkin QC

I've no idea what tripitaka is - and to be on the safe side I'm not googling it. :D

goat

Rowley Birkin QC

Ah - we're still in Monkey territory.

goat

its a city site, of course its monkey related

shandon

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on June 10, 2016, 15:59:09

So did you end up with foxtel or optus for this season?

Rowley Birkin QC

In spite of having been a long standing (many years) Optus cable modem customer - apparently my plan wasn't 'high' enough, so I don't automatically qualify and I will have to upgrade (i.e. pay more)

I've been out of work for most of the last 6 months and money is tight - so they can fuck off. I'll stick with delayed broadcasts on Fox Sports and the occasional live game on free-to-air SBS and see how I go.