News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bravo! A beginning of a deal at last

Started by gavin, August 20, 2016, 20:43:23

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

A bit surprised that he's not playing tomorrow given that Willy ain't the best and we know he doesn't rate Joe.  Chile play two matches in the break so it is not like he'll get much time to play with our defence before the derby anyway.

Swiss

Prob more important to give him time to work with the squad. Dose he speak the lingo?

goat

seeing as  stones  is the only english defender make that lazy cnut learn spanish

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on August 27, 2016, 20:59:26
Prob more important to give him time to work with the squad. Dose he speak the lingo?

But how much English does a keeper need?

1) "Mine!"

2) "Oi - [insert name] - mark that bloke"

3) "Fuck off you rag fucker"

And the rest is just pointing and holding up fingers for how many you want in the wall.

Swiss

Who knows, but I still think less than a week isn't enough time to work effectively...

gavin

But he'll get little more time before the derby really. So is he not going to play in that either?

clevblue

Keepers an usually just walk in, but I think Pep will use him when Pep's ready, he's the gaffer, ask Joe!

Swiss

I always go back to Seaman and Sun Jihai for Keepers and lack of communication with their defences...

He couldn't have done any worse than Cab for that goal today :D

Mind you Clichy didn't do well either