News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep vs Yaya and his agent

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, September 20, 2016, 15:53:04

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Pep has said today that Yaya will not be in contention to play until his agent has apologised for his behaviour!!

Long live King pep!!!!

lee

he's not taking any shit from anyone  :D

zacc

Neil Mcnab

If Toure didnt fit the bill when he was in his pomp at Barca, he knew he had no future when Pep came in now he is slower than a slug with salt on it. His agent is just covering for the fact his player is happy to trouser 200 grand a week plus for contributing nothing.

gavin

I don't know why Pep has got involved. He'd have been better off ignoring the idiotic agent. It surprises me.

clevblue

Quote from: gavin on September 20, 2016, 20:18:21
I don't know why Pep has got involved. He'd have been better off ignoring the idiotic agent. It surprises me.

Yes, surprising Pep should answer a question in that way.

KunDB

Pep is a cool calculating character well focussed on getting the best out of every player and the team as a whole (much like SAF) and making sure he rules and only him. He praises Yaya then demands total loyalty.

If Seluk does not apologise Yaya does not play, Seluk to blame not Pep.

If he does apologise then Pep wins and silence in future and Yaya player power diminished, Pep wins.

nimrod

Surely (I know jack shit about employment law) yaya allowing Seluk to say damaging things about the club that are paying him shit loads of money should have consequences

Lekos

He's been ignored for years now with stupid comments that make Yaya a laughing stock (and the club slightly as a consequence of employing him), so I for one am glad someone has called bullshit on this absolute tool of an agent.

nimrod

Maybe pep felt he had to explain why yaya is not in the squad

zacc

suspect Pep has board backing to sort out an impasse that's dragged on too long, with a player hiding behind an agent
that has no finesse.   

Gareth

"free to leave"

What a shame it's ending like this - his agent may be a knob, but let's not forget that in his time with City Yaya has done great things for us.

zacc

Quote from: Gareth on September 21, 2016, 18:33:12
"free to leave"

What a shame it's ending like this - his agent may be a knob, but let's not forget that in his time with City Yaya has done great things for us.

Agree he's given us some exquisite free kicks. Shame he doesn't reign his agent in.

Swiss

Yaya's legend ended about 2 years ago when he stopped being arsed.

nimrod

Quote from: zacc on September 21, 2016, 20:17:13
Agree he's given us some exquisite free kicks. Shame he doesn't reign his agent in.

His agent is a massive knob head

Probably a Smith's fan

:D

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on September 22, 2016, 21:47:33
Yaya's legend ended about 2 years ago when he stopped being arsed.
Exactly.

gavin

Balls. His achievements and contribution to City will live on in our history for decades. He hasn't given the same contribution of late but that doesn't take away the contributions he made to our titles wins and fa cup win. He has undoubtedly been one of the key players in our success. He is a City legend. A fantastic player, one of the best in our history.

Swiss

Whilst I agree that when he came to the club he played amazing and totally helped us win tropies, his antics have forever soured what he achieved as a player. He's been on a downward spiral for over 2 seasons and was a large part of our problems here last year.

gavin

You will remember a couple of mediocre seasons in a mediocre team over scoring the winning goals in FA Cup semi and final, goal/penalty in our League Cup final wins, key part in our first title win for decades and being the best player in another title win? I feel very sorry for you. How do you get through life with such a negative outlook on history? Forget all the bollocks, Yaya has been more than worth it. It is difficult to overstate his influence on our success really. It amazes me you can be so blind to it. Class player, now it is time for him to move on but don't forget what he has achieved. Just for the inspiration he gave in our win at Newcastle in the first title win he is a legend but there are so many other examples.

Every single player in the squad is playing better than last season. They were all lazy and were allowed to be so by the manager.

Ludo

I tend to agree with Swiss.

Yes, Yaya was a very influential player for a few seasons and in big games he was always likely to pull us out of a hole, but his (and his agents) constant sniping and implied transfer rumours coupled with his overly lazy attitude for long periods of time stop him obtaining legendary status.