News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Gunners

Started by KunDB, December 18, 2016, 15:41:01

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

CITY XI | Bravo, Kolarov, Zabaleta (c), Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sané, Silva, Toure

CITY SUBS | Caballero, Sagna, Stones, Nolito, Navas, Iheanacho, A Garcia #cityvafc

Very attacking side C'mon City

KunDB

Stones learning the hard lesson on the bench.

KunDB

Well our defence held firm until Arsenals first attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andy1966

Like a knife through butter

Victoria

Get rid of pep now! He is out of his depth in this league

KunDB

I thought defenders were meant to tackle. 2 new Central defenders needed urgently.

Sack Pep calls are pathetic.

gavin

We just don't finish the chances. Should be 1-1. Mind the defence looks dodgy to say the least.

Ludo

We're playing a fullback at centre half and no centre forward. What could possibly go wrong??

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on December 18, 2016, 16:18:40
We just don't finish the chances. Should be 1-1. Mind the defence looks dodgy to say the least.

We have a piss poor defence which is as bad as I have ever seen and no recognised forward, not a good combination.

KunDB

Sterling is spearheading our attack and quite frankly he could not score 3 yds out into an unguarded goal.

Lekos

Lekos

Quote from: Tori on December 18, 2016, 16:07:00
Get rid of pep now! He is out of his depth in this league

Retarded comment.

Ludo

In fairness he does cut a forlorn figure in the dugout today. He could well jump before he's pushed.

Ludo

Quote from: Lekos on December 18, 2016, 16:31:50
Nacho injured?

No he's on the bench. We don't need a centre forward apparently.

KunDB

We need Iheanacho on at half time. We need someone who can put the chances away.

Lekos

Quote from: Ludo on December 18, 2016, 16:39:24
No he's on the bench. We don't need a centre forward apparently.

Oh yeah, missed his name in the OP. 

We look like arsenal 4 years ago, but with a worse defence.

:-\

Swiss

Nolito isn't a striker either. He's a wide forward. However he is better than Sane.

Hesperus

Loads of possession, lots of sideways passing. Not many clear chances and a shambles defensively.

Not looking good.

How is this defence so poor? we can't keep dropping points to the top four teams.

lee

Quote from: Zabba on December 18, 2016, 16:25:30
We have a piss poor defence which is as bad as I have ever seen and no recognised forward, not a good combination.

I guess you dont remember Laurent Charvet?

Ludo

The defence is poor because one of our centre halves can't tackle without sliding on his arse and the others Kolarov and he's just....Kolarov.