News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Gunners

Started by KunDB, December 18, 2016, 15:41:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Kolarov is a winger really

Swiss

Well taken that! Just offside though.
Confidence boost???

KunDB

Quote from: lee on December 18, 2016, 16:56:24
I guess you dont remember Laurent Charvet?

Memory loss is best in such circumstances. Mind he did score once I seem to recollect.

Swiss

Jensen or tarnat had rocket shots and memorable goals for left backs

Swiss

Did everyone else miss that we scored???

KunDB

Told you Sterling could not score in an open net, but a protected one I did not mention.

Swiss

Get in! Deserve the lead at this point

KunDB

Let us not forget our defence is absolute dross.

Swiss

Fuck yeah! Good second half that. Arsenal didn't look as though they had anything in the tank!

Lekos

That will do. Great result.

KunDB

In possession and going forward we are cracking defending we just crack every time.

Hesperus

Much more incisive attacking in the 2nd half. Higher tempo and a deserved win. If we can do the business at Hull on Boxing Day we'll be on form for Liverpool on NYD.

Pep. Please do some defensive coaching though!

Ludo

Centre forwards? What are they?

Polar opposite of the first half, chasing, harrying, pressing and a bit more teeth in the tackle. Still dodgy as fuck at the back though.

lee

3 points and played excellent 2nd half..well done lads

zacc

deffo a game of two halves. Good  to see City up their game look like they wanted it whereas Arsenal not sure what they'd had in their tea?

Neil Mcnab

The game of two halves. We were pathetic in the first half, Arsenal returned the favour in the second half. A great goal by Sterling, with an even better assist. Not too shabby an assist by Silva for the first.

This squad needs major surgery. Surely, even with his mistakes, Stoner is better than Kolarov at CB?

Clichy was dependable and quick. Both seem to be on the way out.

Rowley Birkin QC

Mildly amusing reading this thread after the match  ;)  Clearly a game of two very different halves.

Well done City!

gavin

I thought City were the better side in both halves really but definitely more so in the second. It was a well deserved win in the end. Great goals from City and a very enjoyable game overall. Arsenal were very disappointing and offered little. The second half City is the City I'd like to see a lot more of. We had the urgency we all so often lack. Arsenal often struggled to get in our half and as Pep says if they don't get in your half they find it very difficult to score. That is his main approach to defending really.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: gavin on December 18, 2016, 21:16:38
The second half City is the City I'd like to see a lot more of. We had the urgency we all so often lack.

Doesn't happen enough does it. Apparently the last time we won a Premier League game from a losing position at half time was November 2012!  (v Spuds)

bluebrendan

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 18, 2016, 20:38:03
Mildly amusing reading this thread after the match  ;)  Clearly a game of two very different halves.

Well done City!
Aye I'm glad I was at the game, some miserable buggers on here!  :D

Arsenal didn't manage another decent effort on goal after they scored, they got what they deserved, nothing. Not a single bad individual performance out there today.