News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

bbk

Quote from: Victoria on January 13, 2023, 22:33:47
Psychopathic kid and bad parent. The more scared issue here is kids with 3D printed guns. Undetectable by metal detection.

Make them walk through a sheep dip after the metal detector, sorteed.

bbk

Some of them only have 1 death, what's the threshold for mass shooting? Can any shooting identify as a mass shooting. Do you get non-binary shootings?

gavin

I'd say that if you attempt to kill multiple people but only succeed in killing one then it is still a mass shooting. It is just not a very successful mass shooting.

reddishblue

bbk

Either that or I'm Bigfoot, got to be one of the two.

reddishblue

Or a lorry driver from Bolton...

Victoria

Victoria

So BBK, you are not me, therefore you must be bigfoot. If so, you can come on my land and I can't shoot you for trespass. You are safe! 😁

reddishblue

Maybe you are both lorry drivers from Bolton.

bbk

Could be all of the above. What a thought.

Victoria

That's 😎,  Bigfoot driving a lorry around Bolton. I don't think he'd be involved in many road rage incidents 🤣🤣

reddishblue

A new Bargain Booze is opening in Kearsley on on the 3rd of March. If you get there first they will give you a fiver off if you spend over £20, fags, booze etc excluded as normal.

reddishblue

Get your big foot down to shoot it/get there quick. I have a voucher you can have.

reddishblue

reddishblue

An interesting development  8)

"Bread and bullets: Some southern supermarkets now sell ammo out of vending machines"

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/11/nx-s1-5033748/ammunition-vending-machines-grocery-stores

gavin

Vickki

Not seen any of those machines,they must be in selected areas. I can only guess in the rural republican south.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Former president nearly got his ear shot off and the crowd chants USA.

Is this the news or Saturday Night Live?

Stephen Paul

the Yanks are nuts, gun bloody crazy