News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sunderland Match Thread

Started by 93:2012, January 01, 2015, 14:04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Caballero, Zabaleta, Mangala, Demichelis, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva, Navas, Jovetic

No Heart in this team, boom, boom.

93:2012

Subs

Hart, Kolarov, Milner, Sagna, Lampard, Sinclair, Boyata

Zabba

Oh Ho, well Sir Rowley and Gavin seems Pelle agrees with me Hart fucked up on that first Burnley goal (offside or not) and has dropped him as a warning shot to shape up.

Sorry but Pelle is the final judgement on this matter, and has decided I was right (as always). lol

silvablue

Zabba

Surprise, surprise Sunderland sitting back with a packed defence and we break slowly and play pass the ball around in front of their massed ranks.

Ludo

Jovetic couldn't score in a brothel if tenners were falling out of his arse.

Zabba

Ludo

clevblue

Ludo

Good finisher that lad Jovetic. ;D

Zabba

A two goal advantage flushed down the toilet, absolutely woeful lads. Shame on you.

Zabba

Lampard the Saviour, can we actually save face and not concede.

Pelle needs to address this tendency to collapse in games we have effectively won.

Zabba

Our midfield have switched off and are not protecting the defence.

silvablue

Will someone teach Milner to keep the ball low when he shoots.

bry the guy

Victoria

the truth of the matter is championship winning teams do not let a two goal lead slip, more so two consecutive home games. there can be no excuses, we used a striker and yet most of the chances that were missed were by midfield players, the upshot is City should have buried Sunderland but did not. City have not played well all season; I can't see City retaining the championship this season; Pelli needs to sort out the concentration of the team and defense.

Zabba

All teams even champions concede, however, we definitely have a problem around switching off and not killing of games. Should have ripped Sunderland apart when they abandoned the brick wall at back approach, instead we could have lost the game.

Swiss

What an epic 15 minutes!

If Sunderland actually attacked they might win a few more matches!!!

From the replays it was never a penalty and I would question the award of the Free kick for the other considering Nasri had just been fouled previously!

Still, atleast only City players scored!

Lampard could have had a hatrick and Milner could have had two in the end.

It was nice to see Yaya get one on target that flew in like a rocket.

gavin

Great win in the end but we need to sort out our defending. When Sunderland actually bothered to try to attack they found it all too easy again. Nevertheless the key is scoring more than the opposition and we did that and really we could have run up 6 or 7 in the end. Slimline Frank could have had a hat trick in ten minutes.

bry the guy

Milner should of had one in 5 mins.