News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Semi Final Match Thread

Started by KunDB, April 23, 2017, 14:01:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Gavin, what were you takin at the start !!!"Claudio". What the "****". CRAP along with Navas and De Bruyne. I am glad of the result today.  Wake up call for the owners; Pep is suspect and not ready for the EPR

Victoria

Quote from: Paddy on April 23, 2017, 21:18:25
Gavin, what were you takin at the start !!!"Claudio". What the "****". CRAP along with Navas and De Bruyne. I am glad of the result today.  Wake up call for the owners; Pep is suspect and not ready for the EPR

I said that in October, shame I'm always proven right :)

Rowley Birkin QC

You're both talking rubbish. This ridiculous myth that somehow the Premier League is 'special' and incoming overseas managers can't deal with it.

It's the same game - same rules.

Pep is fine. He needs better players.

Victoria

I also said Pep needs better players, infact, I still think he is not the right man for the job! Next season will be no better! City need a different style of manager, not one that is over-hyped by the media.

Rowley Birkin QC

A manager who has won as much as he has is not "over-hyped".

Victoria

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 24, 2017, 01:55:33
A manager who has won as much as he has is not "over-hyped".

What has he won in England?: nothing! next you will be wanting Brendan Rodgers............lol

Swiss

Pep is fine, the way we're playing is coming to fruition and will be the most exciting since the Keegan years. 20 shots and only 3 on target. This is one issue and pep has picked up on it. Another is our defence, well documented. Another is us fans. Pep says we should be creating a hole atmosphere, even for our players. In essence, he wants us to become dicks and experience to us to win every game, and let the team know it's unacceptable to lose.

Victoria

ah, i see, Pep is passing-the-buck and blaming us fans for his mistakes; such as one named Bravo!

KunDB

The concept that Premier League football is somehow special is only true in that the quality is not top quality. Pep will get it right and I look forward to it.

Swiss

... he's blaming us for not putting the team under pressure for not winning.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Tori on April 24, 2017, 13:03:04
What has he won in England?: nothing! next you will be wanting Brendan Rodgers............lol

Pep's been here just one season. Furthermore, there's no rule that managers have to come to England in order to 'prove' themselves. Pep doesn't have much to prove to anyone.

Why would I want Brendan Rodgers - or anyone else? You're the one suggesting Pep is not up to the job. I'm not the one who seems to be advocating change - it's you!!

Victoria

I think managers do have to come to England to prove themselves as the the Premire league seems to be a little stronger than the rest of Europe. Actually, after this season Pep does have to prove himself as the league is stronger than what he thought and has admitted so. As for Brendon Rodgers, that was nothing more than sarcasm as he is a manger of a horse in a one horse town :). Further, I do advocate change, Pep got a lot of things wrong this season whereas that guy at Chelsea has not and yet it is his first season in the Premire league and has won nothing lik what Pep has in the past. I do expect a big clear out this summer with some of our big names going. That is why I am giving Pep one more season to prove himself, he should have learned from thios season and can only improve.

goat

Quote from: Tori on April 25, 2017, 13:02:01
I think managers do have to come to England to prove themselves as the the Premire league seems to be a little stronger than the rest of Europe

oh fuck off

you believe any bollocks sky tells you, no wonder you voted trump

Lekos

Quote from: Tori on April 25, 2017, 13:02:01
I think managers do have to come to England to prove themselves as the the Premire league seems to be a little stronger than the rest of Europe.

Funniest thing on Citymancs for years.