News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Semi Final Match Thread

Started by KunDB, April 23, 2017, 14:01:23

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Come on City

Starting eleven
Bravo, Navas, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Toure, De Bruyne, Silva, Sane, Aguero

Subs
Caballero, Zabaleta, Fernando, Sterling, Kolarov, Delph, Iheanacho

2011 Final Squad Players

Ludo

KunDB

Bravo is the teachers pet, Ludo.

gavin

Claudio will do well for us today, enabling us to play out better against the press from Arse. Thought we might have seen Sterling start and would have been nice to see Jesus on the bench. But I'm sure Pep knows what he's doing. Come on City.

goat

Quote from: gavin on April 23, 2017, 14:53:06
Claudio will do well for us today

he will be great as long as arse dont hit the target

Rowley Birkin QC

So, didn't take them long to cripple one of our best players!

KunDB

A cynical foul ignored by referee.

KunDB

It's City so NO PENALTY GIVEN.

Rowley Birkin QC

Going through the back of our players again! (Aguero this time). How long is the ref going to let this go on!?

Rowley Birkin QC

And we've just been cheated out of a goal FFS. Where's the fucking goal line technology?

KunDB

How could the linesman know the ball was out when it clearly was not?

Rowley Birkin QC

It was a tight decision for the human eye, but the goal line camera clearly showed the whole of the ball did not go over - so still in play.

gavin

Not a bad first half from City. Didn't create a great deal but had a goal ruled out incorrectly so really we should be one up. Penalties probably one apiece. But the treatment of Silva is typical really. He gets booted around the pitch weekly with no protection from refs at all. They should be ashamed.

Rowley Birkin QC

Come on City. We can take this lot. I'm disgusted with Arsenal. I cannot recall a Wenger side that was ever this cynical and dirty.

Neil Mcnab

Cheated out of a penalty and a goal, goals change games, we could have been out of sight by now.

Rowley Birkin QC

For a moment - I thought Aguero's second touch there had done for him!!!!    :D

Rowley Birkin QC

Well that was coming  >:(  we switched off and slowed down straight after our goal. NOT working hard enough!

When will we ever learn.... ?

KunDB

As RB QC said but why did Pep allow it to happen. I had been screaming wake up for 10 minutes. Arrrggghhh

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

And NOW we start playing FFS City!