News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dippers match thread

Started by KunDB, September 09, 2017, 11:32:12

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Aguero, Jesus

KunDB

Subs: Bravo, Foden, Mangala, Sane, Gundogan, Delph, Bernardo

Cmon City

gavin

Bit of a weird team with Danilo in midfield? Come on City.

KunDB

One up AGUERO

Our defence is a shambles, sort it out Pep.

With this defence we have I would put good money on us not winning the PL this year.

Otamendi a massive weak link in a three man defence.

KunDB

Gary Neville talking shite on red card studs up and in Ederson head, that is a red all day long.

KunDB

Sky commentators trying to blame Ederson for getting an upper cut with Manes studs.

KunDB

How can being a clear second best for a ball and going in leg stretched out head high studs first be described as a 50/50 fair tackle. Sky sports commentators anti-City agenda in full flow.

Rowley Birkin QC

The game is measured in milliseconds and i think Manes was making a genuine attempt for the ball, but he was late and he has to take the consequences raising the boot that high and showing studs. Protection of the head is fundamental now - in all codes. Clearly a red card. 

KunDB

Thank goodness Sky have accepted at half-time it was a high studs first late and dangerous challenge; as Moss clearly saw.

Rowley Birkin QC

Somebody explain that substitution to me? Why take him off?

zacc

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on September 09, 2017, 13:53:32
Somebody explain that substitution to me? Why take him off?
was wondering that too😜 
Ah no need to boo Milner is there? 👀

Swiss

The booing is for miners comments post city. Basically he made some disparaging comments.

Mane not malicious but still a red

Substitution, job done. Rest up the players

Rowley Birkin QC

I'd prefer building confidence (and an understanding) in our two prime strikers.

KunDB

I think Pep is experimenting through subs and proving some with game time.

Rowley Birkin QC

Nice goal. Clean sheet now please.

KunDB

Quality oozes from so many of our players. I cannot wait until we gel as a team.

KunDB

Jesus played two games for Brazil so I guess two goals and a rest makes good sense.

lee

watching it on nbc...never heard so much silence in a commentary  :D

mendy is a super player..great crosses today

KunDB

So much good today and players now bubbling with confidence.

zacc

Quote from: Swiss on September 09, 2017, 14:02:26
The booing is for miners comments post city. Basically he made some disparaging comments.
Ah right makes sense then
Lol Sane scores 2 x so that's me told