News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CL away Feyenoord

Started by KunDB, September 13, 2017, 18:40:31

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Let's have a strong start to our CL challenge. 

Cmon City

KunDB

City XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Silva (c), Jesus, Aguero

KunDB

Subs: Bravo, Danilo, Sterling, Gundogan, Mangala, Delph, Sane

gavin

Difficult to predict Pep's teams. It should be a tough game this. It will be a decent three points if we win it.

KunDB

Early days but going so good.

goat

dutch football is bollocks now

zacc

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

Great performance first half regardless of the opposition's deficiencies. I thought they'd be much better. But we look awesome. Rest a couple now. Bring on Sane and Sterling, they will scare this lot to death.

KunDB

We have been class. Though I still worry about our defence.

Hesperus

Beautiful stuff! I loved Aguero's goal. Great start.

gavin

About as easy as it comes. Roll on Saturday.

goat

KunDB

A dream start for this quality squad. I never even worried at any stage.

Rowley Birkin QC

Pretty much in total control right from the kick-off. Not often we get to say that... Only the one really dodgy bit of defending in the first half (when the ball went into our side netting) - otherwise we looked very composed. Two early goals helps.

I had to watch the replay several times trying to work out how Aguero got his boot to that ball. What a goal!

lee

Quote from: Zabba on September 13, 2017, 21:56:18
A dream start for this quality squad. I never even worried at any stage.

thats not like you  :D

Paddy

Only the one really dodgy bit of defending in the first half (when the ball went into our side netting). Thought that was well covered, only place it was going to go. Excellent performance against a third rate team...

goat

get through shakhtar away* alright and the group should be eay enough

* more about the travel and general ballache than the team