News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Radio

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, December 13, 2017, 08:14:40

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not listened to the radio for years. Missus has Radio one on all the time so it's tough shit for me.

I've established that....

Ed Sheeran is one boring fucker

If a song is half decent, they play the living shit out of it until nobody ever wants to listen to it ever again

Rappers just speak and eminem has lost all sense of rhythm that he once had

For some reason they love Craig David and always give shout outs to 'the CD'

Shite.

gavin

I only rarely listen to five live in the car. I can't be doing with music stations where they talk more than play music. The best development in cars ever was the usb port where you can plug in a stick with a load of music on and shuffle through it.

lee

5 live for me..i was even on there once on 606..they cut me short when i was telling them bosvelt was a quality midfielder..mind you i was very very drunk..i blame gav

nimrod

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on December 13, 2017, 08:14:40
Not listened to the radio for years. Missus has Radio one on all the time so it's tough shit for me.

I've established that....

Ed Sheeran is one boring fucker

If a song is half decent, they play the living shit out of it until nobody ever wants to listen to it ever again

Rappers just speak and eminem has lost all sense of rhythm that he once had

For some reason they love Craig David and always give shout outs to 'the CD'

Shite.

This is good

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cswbyx

The Blue Blooded Maniac

That was good to be fair. I like a bit of death

goat

Quote from: lee on December 13, 2017, 11:41:09
5 live for me..i was even on there once on 606..they cut me short when i was telling them bosvelt was a quality midfielder..mind you i was very very drunk..i blame gav

we missed him when he left