News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Spurs Match Thread

Started by KunDB, December 16, 2017, 16:31:06

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City recent league form

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lets hope it continues. C'mon City

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Mangala, Delph, Fernandinho (c), Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Bravo, Yaya Toure, Foden, G Jesus, Bernardo, Zinchenko, Danilo

Gareth

KunDB

KunDB

Frustrating we have not had another goal. Leaves door open for spuds to fluke a goal. 

KunDB

Looking tired second half a bit worrying.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Two red cards missed by the ref.

Spuds not getting their own way so playing dirty. Rag style

KunDB

Kane and Delle Alli not punished by ref with red cards so DeBruyne takes revenge.

Am I imagining it or is Mangala starting to look reasonable at defending?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Hesperus

Awesome. No other word describes it.

Neil Mcnab

Great result and performance. Hope KDB is not injured. What with D Silva a no show it would be piss poor to lose them both. Sterling still frustrating at times. Disappointing to gift them a consolation at the death.

Yeah, there are no gimmes in the league, but given our recent form our next big challenge is away at the scousers in January.

KunDB

PL form update, last 16

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

KunDB

Silva missed game for personal reasons and KdB put up a 21 sign after his goal with his fingers. We can only hope all is well with him as he is so important to this team.

gavin

Some poor finishing again but otherwise it was a masterclass. Kdb took over in the absence of Silva and when they cropped him it just got him going more. Sterling got two but should have had four. Gundog was excellent deputising for Dave. Bernard is also contributing now too.

We've gone through our poor spell it seems and we're coping with absences. Very worrying for the rest of the league. But simply delightful for me.

Rowley Birkin QC

Big smile on my face this Australian morning!

zacc

Spurs second half made H'field look like gentle giants!!
Loved how KDB was well revved up after the potetial ankle break & scored!!

Swiss

Daventry had a personal issue apparently