News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City team XI vs Bristol - Match Thread

Started by Moz1959, January 23, 2018, 18:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz1959

City XI | Bravo, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Silva (C), De Bruyne, Sané, Agüero

Subs | Ederson, Danilo, Kompany, Sterling, Gündoğan, Mangala, Yaya Touré

KunDB

I think it is safe to say Pep is going all in for the win.

C'mon City lets get to Wembley.

Neil Mcnab

Rowley Birkin QC

Poor old Bristol City self destructed there (thanks to our relentless pressure).

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Gareth

Feel a bit happier with an away goal in the bag.

KunDB

I cannot explain why we do not score more, so often the last ball is a bad ball. Yes, I now we score prolific, but hard not to think we should be scoring even more.

Rowley Birkin QC

Classy Aguero finish. Defender looked to have that covered.

Neil Mcnab

KDB looks so hungry for success. Interceptions, pressing, pinging a pass, besides the back heels to change direction, quality.

Rowley Birkin QC

Good goal Bristol. (Don't know what Stones thought he was doing)

Rowley Birkin QC

Rugby markings on the pitch are doing my head in!

Neil Mcnab

Stones did not cover himself in glory. About time KDB, Dave and Dinho had an early bath?

KunDB

Just more plain bad basic defending costs us a goal, it is very worrying for the Champions League and when we play better attacking teams.

Rowley Birkin QC

Er.... just need to keep our heads here...

Rowley Birkin QC

Neil Mcnab

Zinchenko is probably not the best in the air. KDB caps off an all round performance, B Silva was waiting in the wings.

Gareth

The goals right at the death in both games were the margin of victory in the end.

Hesperus

Mad game. Need a left back!

Credit to Bristol, they gave us another really tough game and we had a much stronger team out tonight. A trip to Wembley! Can't wait.

Neil Mcnab

Zinchenko looked a bit sheepish coming off, KDB reminding him he is a fill in LB, dont worry about it, learn and move on.

KunDB

The last goal tonight showed our real class.

It is all good learning for a player who is really a midfielder, not a defender. Lots of learning curve for Zinchenko which is good.