News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mangala

Started by Lekos, February 01, 2018, 06:25:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

...has gone on loan! Yes! Good luck with that lump, Everton.

Stephen Paul

he always looked really awkward on one on ones

Lekos

He always looked really awkward standing on grass

goat

everton not daft only on loan

or is this our payback for jack rodwell

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's a shame cos I think that there is some talent there because he has had one (might be pushing it for two) decent game(s), but it just seemed to have vanished after his debut.

He's always been decent in the air so Fat Sam might lump him front next to the bald granny shagging lump for pickford to sling balls at (so to speak).

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on February 01, 2018, 15:12:38
He's always been decent in the air so Fat Sam might lump him front next to the bald granny shagging lump for pickford to sling balls at (so to speak).

Best tactical analysis - ever!

zacc

please Sam buy him in the summer 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on February 01, 2018, 23:15:07
Best tactical analysis - ever!

Something for Michael Owen to have a wet dream over!

gavin

He had one or two decent big games but all too often he was very accident prone. Difficult to believe he cost us £32 million.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on February 02, 2018, 20:34:39
He had one or two decent big games but all too often he was very accident prone. Difficult to believe he cost us £32 million.

Maybe playing every week will turn him into the CB he was against Chavski in his first game

Stranger things have happened

We might be glad we didnt sell him for 15 mill

Swiss

Apparently had a hand in all of arsenal's goals today

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on February 03, 2018, 18:38:07
Apparently had a hand in all of arsenal's goals today

Bambi on ice is the best description on here I heard and he lived up to that today. He is clueless and his left leg and right legs get in the way of each other! He is just playing way out of his depth, how anyone ever thought he was PL class is beyond me.