News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA Cup Match Thread

Started by KunDB, February 19, 2018, 19:46:38

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

CITY XI | Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Gundogan, Aguero, Laporte, Delph, Sane, Bernardo, Silva ©, Fernandinho

SUBS | Ederson, Walker, Kompany, De Bruyne, Zinchenko, Foden, Diaz

Wigans big game, they have been saving themselves for this in their recent league games. C'mon City.

Good to see key players getting rested for the cup final, yet a strong team starting.

gavin

Strong team for the cup again. Should see us through.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lacking leadership and drive here

Rowley Birkin QC

So that was a straight red was it? Bollocks.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuck off ref, he had every right to win that which he did, and the follow through from the challenge on aguero was much worse. How these refs get these jobs is beyond me

Hesperus

Well that can level it out a bit for the 2nd half. Not a red for me but a bit daft from Delph given the time left in the 1st half.

gavin

Weak reffing. He's clearly giving a yellow there before changing his mind under pressure. Can see where the red came from as he went in at pace but considering some of the challenges that we've suffered it is very disappointing.

zacc

Tackle no different to the one a Latic player did early on in the game & ref gave nowt!!
This is proving to be a very tough game this not sure City going to make it through, maybe get a draw the replay at Etihad?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

What the fuck was stones doing there? Walker no awareness either

Hesperus

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Danilo has won two European cups.

Hesperus

Why put that team out tonight?? Is he resting players for a game that’s 5 days away?

zacc

that's stopped the quadruple talk ::)

gavin

The team should have been good enough to win and indeed it dominated the game totally. They had one fucking attack in the second half and scored whereas the ball was flying around in their box continually. Shit happens. The best team doesn't always win football games.

Hesperus

I’m utterly fizzing. Can’t believe we got done by bloody Wigan again!

Complacent team selection and no options up front.

zacc

Stats will show City dominated as per even with 10 men City played well,sometimes have
to accept being turned over by good defensive side.
What's annoying me is the wrongly given red which deffo effected the game.

Ludo

I fucking hate Wigan.

Danilo is shite, Sane is a petulant, lazy twot, Bernardo needs to buy a right foot, Anthony Taylor needs a good kicking and I need to calm down......

KunDB

It was not our night nothing fell for us in the box. It happens it's football. Danilo is just not good enough, sadly most our chances fell to him.

goat

can danilo be the end of this buying players from real madrid shit, its never worked out

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Aguero raised a hand to a 'fan' who ran onto the pitch after the match and confronted him. TV shit stirring that now