News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Chelsea Match Thread

Started by KunDB, March 04, 2018, 15:06:19

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

C'mon City lets keep up the good work.

Kompany wisely rested replaced by Laporte, Zinchenko back in otherwise no real change.

KunDB

1 0 City

Absolutely no intent on attack from Chelsea, purely relying on counter attack on the very rare occasions a chance pops up.

silvablue

Totally dominant City, just a worrying last 10 minutes with just a single goal advantage and tired legs from so many recent games.

KunDB

Simply a magnificent display today, as is now the normal, well done City - players, management and all involved. Could there be a more dominant 1 0 win?

gavin

The final ball was lacking today but we played Chelsea off the park. Chelsea were made to look like they weren't trying. I assume that they were.

Neil Mcnab

Chelsea had no ambition, but we cannot expect teams, even Chelsea to come and play expansively. As silvablue said, we were vulnerable to a sucker punch at 1-0. We didnt, job done. Will we ring the changes for Basel?

Hesperus

Three big wins on the trot!  Great team this.

Swiss

Glad I'm not a chelsea fan!

gavin

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 04, 2018, 18:44:24
Chelsea had no ambition, but we cannot expect teams, even Chelsea to come and play expansively. As silvablue said, we were vulnerable to a sucker punch at 1-0. We didnt, job done. Will we ring the changes for Basel?

A few changes I think but we don't need to go mad as there is a decent break until Stoke and then two and a half weeks off!!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on March 04, 2018, 21:15:04
A few changes I think but we don't need to go mad as there is a decent break until Stoke and then two and a half weeks off!!

There's not a fekin international break is there?

bluebrendan

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on March 04, 2018, 21:23:44
There's not a fekin international break is there?
Yes, after the FA Cup QFs.

KunDB

Our players deserve more praise from the media for the sheer work rate they put in every single game without fail.

It is phenomenal the way they press persistently other teams for the full 90 minutes.

Rowley Birkin QC

zacc

teams have started walking round and letting City carry on lately  :o
'pool, Bristol City and Wigan played the best v City so  far

Rowley Birkin QC

Struggling to remember a City team that looked THAT comfortable against 'quality' opposition for the entire 90 minutes. Complete control of last year's champions!

Some superb, inventive passing at times (even if the final ball kept banging into the side of the Chelsea bus). A joy to watch.