News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

new permanent home

Started by gavin, November 01, 2014, 14:02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I'm not sure whether this forum will be temporary or permanent at the moment. Please register and we will see what happens. I have not heard from the host since they unsuccessfully tried to move our sql server at 07:15 this morning despite sending them numerous messages since. I have not even been able to attempt our actual upgrade.

Update... Now going to be permanent. Hopefully we will get the old forum back up online at some stage when the host eventually replies to messages. I have noticed them trying to do things but still no word from them.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

Welcome Durk - whatever happens this will be the long term look of the board so I hope you can get used to it. Still not heard anything off Dreamhost

goat

bluepill

How can they unsuccessfully move a database, must be a bunch of reds.

bluepill

Right who's username can we usurp before they sign up?

gavin

Welcome goat and bluepill. Must be rags you'd think they'd at least have the decency to reply.

goat

im about 20,000 posts light. cut and paste them gav you lazy sod

gavin

You never know we might get your wisdom back online but on the other hand it could be lost forever in the ether.

gavin

Killkenny, Ludo and reddishblue I have manually activated you in case you don't get your emails because of spam blockers etc. You should be able to just log in now with your username and password.

goat

so lost my posts and my goat, did you let stevie set this up?

gavin

I have all the files but no database but you'll be pleased to know I'm blaming the yanks for that.

goat

good stuff, the yanks minged my dodgy paypal account an all

bluepill

If you have all the files and this turns out to be permanent please can I have my city rubber duck back?

reddishblue

Will Stevie ever manage to get back.

Stephen Paul

bloody hell , that took a while

Stephen Paul

City63

Paul lakes knee

I quite like the new look

93:2012

I love a new fresh look, and it smells soooooo goooooooood.