Author Topic: Predictions For Liverpool at home . Tuesday 1945. Champions League second leg  (Read 286 times)

stephenmcfc

• citymanc
  • I.T technician
No matter what happens on Tuesday night there will be questions asked about team selections etc for the last two games

I personally think an early goal and Liverpool will crack

Interesting night ahead for the Blues

City 2/5
draw 4/1
Liverpool 11/2 

stephenmcfc

• citymanc
  • I.T technician

Hesperus

• citymanc

Lekos

• citymanc

silvablue

• citymanc
4 1 City

with the players bemoaning how unlucky we were; failing to realise how pathetic they were over the two legs and how deservedly they were beaten.

When the going gets tough the tough get going. Sadly, a saying that certainly does not apply to this or recent City teams. A wonderful near miss comeback will mean sweet FA.

Neil Mcnab

• citymanc
Ring the changes at CB, Laporte in. Whatever, I dont see a clean sheet so we will need to score 5 at least. Possible, not probable. 2-1 to us.

KunDB

• citymanc
I reckon that the absolute key to this game is City keeping a clean sheet. If we can do that then we can pull off the near impossible comeback.

3  0  City, (with an extra time qualification).

Pep is not going to risk a new and inexperienced pairing at centre back, so I do not expect change there; even though I would like Laporte to be given a chance at Centre Back. 1 0 at half-time would be enough to worry Liverpool and a second goal anytime second half would have them in near panic mode, if we can keep that precious clean sheet. Scoring 3 would be nothing new for this team.

gavin

• Administrator
  • citymanc
5-0 to City

goat

• citymanc
75 threads from paddy about flags or something
2-1 city

nimrod

• citymanc
Were back to typical city so could be 5-0 or 0-5

The Blue Blooded Maniac

• citymanc
  • Van Hungwell
A repeat of our second leg game against Hamburg a few years back but will we have a better result with Mpenza being switched for Kun?

5-1

zacc

• citymanc
  • quelle surprise
no idea other that City will be out of CL

Rowley Birkin QC

• citymanc
  • But then I was very, very drunk...
We are going to do this....

Moz1959

• citymanc
7-1 to City.