News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

One or two signings

Started by gavin, May 21, 2018, 20:57:42

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

So say both the manager and the chairman. But expect them to be quality. It seems that we've learnt from titles past and are determined to build carefully on our success. We really did fail to push on after our last two titles. I don't agree that this isn't a great side already - for all the titles the rags have won they have never got near 100 points. I think the magintude of that achievement will only become clear in the years to come. But, of course, it will be greater if we can go on to win it again, and again. It is going to be an interesting summer. Certain clubs are going to be desperate  :D.

Swiss

Leading candidates so far are

1. Jorginho
2. Hazard
3. Mahrez

bry the guy

Neil Mcnab

Fred is inconsistent, apparently. If Pep wants Mahrez, he must know what he is doing??? Not seen much of Jorginho, guessing a class act.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

After a young Ajax centre back apparently

goat

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

Quote from: Swiss on May 21, 2018, 22:56:13
Leading candidates so far are

1. Jorginho
2. Hazard
3. Mahrez
4. De Ligt
5. Fred
6. Douglas Costa

The Blue Blooded Maniac

And that lad from Bayern, Alcanthingy.

lee

not sure about mahrez.. .hazard please

gavin

Just can't see Hazard coming. Too much.

nimrod

Swiss

1. Jorginho
2. Hazard
3. Mahrez
4. De Ligt
5. Fred
6. Douglas Costa
7. Alcantara
8. Bale (won't be long til we're linked after his comments last night)
9. Leon Bailey

bbk

Jorginho and Hazard will do for now.

And a Sterling who can finish, please.

Re Fred: Apparently he's dicking about behind the scenes ala Sanchez and City told him to do one. I like the 'you either want to come or you don't, if you don't: fuck off' approach we seem now to be taking.

goat

Quote from: Swiss on May 27, 2018, 10:17:57
1. Jorginho
2. Hazard
3. Mahrez
4. De Ligt
5. Fred
6. Douglas Costa
7. Alcantara
8. Bale (won't be long til we're linked after his comments last night)
9. Leon Bailey

so at least 5 of those can play out  wide and all will cost a shedload..cant drop sane or bernie silva, could this be the start of winding down dave silva ( move bernie into the middle) or just fucking off sterling?

Neil Mcnab

Thiago must be the fallback if we dont get Jorginho? Fred is off to the shit. Guess Foden out on loan, hope he goes to a decent league if its outside England.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on May 27, 2018, 13:41:24
so at least 5 of those can play out  wide and all will cost a shedload..cant drop sane or bernie silva, could this be the start of winding down dave silva ( move bernie into the middle) or just fucking off sterling?

Pep's already said this season that Dave will start winding down.
I too think Bernie will be moved in centre to play with KDB.
Meaning 1 wide player/ striker

goat

didnt know he said  that, cheers tone

safe to say we had our moneys worth out of him

Swiss

At 32 he's got a couple of good seasons in him. Especially as he's a player that never relied on pace. Age hits those the hardest

Neil Mcnab

Silva is contacted till 2020. I remember reading somewhere he wants to play for Las Palmas before he hangs up his boots.