News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City Artisans v Barbarian nearby neighbours

Started by KunDB, November 11, 2018, 12:08:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Was watching this again this morning, and aside from our frequently breath-taking pass and move, it struck me we have a goalkeeper who regularly hits long passes around better than many an 'international' central midfielder. Our goalkeeper FFS!

What a fabulous team.

Paddy

Mendy; Can whip in a good cross but on the whole a bit iffy. Needs to take his duties seriously instead of clowning about. Open to many mistakes...

bry the guy

gavin

I had the misfortune to catch a bit of Mourinho's press conference earlier and he said he thought that the rags put in a decent performance. Kinnell, they were awful. One shot on target and that a penalty. He has a very low bar for a decent performance lol. We are so blessed.

Neil Mcnab

Agree Mendy has been an injury prone disappointment. Great when there is no defending to do, as an attacking force. Suspect otherwise.

goat

delph has been caught sleeping for a few goals

zinchenko in

gavin

After another shit show at Southampton, they're now 16 points behindus after 14 games. Fucking embarrassing for them  :D.

shandon

They were lucky to get the point really ;D
It looks very much like they are in for an epic battle with Everton and Leicester for Europa League qualifying spots  :D

KunDB

Jose does not look like he gives a toss, only worried about what compensation he will get when they finally get round to firing him.

Meanwhile Utd fans are bored shitless week in week out.

I am loving it, week in week out.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Long may it continue, Moaninho's doing a great job!

They've chose to extend De Geas contract a further year but I reckon he must be off to PSG or Juve in the summer and the rag only extended his contract so they can get a bit more money for him.

Once he a gone they will be atleast another ten points worse off per season.

I fuckin hate em.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Also, I find it comedic how much they reply on the bog rush.

They must have atleast more points per game for him then De Gea which I find extremely sad and as I said, comedic!