News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City @ Hammers

Started by KunDB, November 24, 2018, 14:01:54

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Sterling, Gundogan, Aguero, Laporte, Delph, Sane, Silva (C), Fernandinho, Otamendi

SUBS | Muric, Kompany, Stones, Mahrez, Jesus, Zinchenko, Foden

C'moon City lets have another impressive win to extend the unbeaten run.

gavin

Still an amazingly strong team and bench considering the injuries. Come on City.

gavin

Was just thinking we'd not started well when we took the lead. Nice one Dave  :)

gavin

2-0 now thanks to Sterling but West Ham have caused a few probs.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Zabs doing well playing and being the linesman.

Ye the lads need to keep their heads cos even though we're two up spam are getting physical and crowds up for it, and as mentioned have had a few chances!

KunDB

In the bad old days supporting City even in my most optimistic dreams I never even dreamt that we could play football as sublime as the football we are playing now routinely.

Oh so good being a City fan these days.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Arnautivic being given free reign by the ref to tread on anyone he likes. First Dave now Delph!

gavin

The third was beautiful. Love the way Sane turned and beat the defender and the keeper and slotted it in  :D

KunDB

The fourth was a nice bonus - to outdo Liverpools win. Sublime play as is the norm now. Utd humiliated again  :D

Neil Mcnab

Sanes goal was superb, getting back to his best, not before time.

gavin

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on November 24, 2018, 17:52:11
Sanes goal was superb, getting back to his best, not before time.

Both were good, but I think you're referring to his first? We roll on in style though we can play much, much better.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lovely win, Chelsea look like they will be losing their unbeaten run this evening!!

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: gavin on November 24, 2018, 18:13:39
Both were good, but I think you're referring to his first? We roll on in style though we can play much, much better.
Forgot he scored a second. His first wasnt a Bergkamp, but somewhere along the road to it.

Rowley Birkin QC

I thought West Ham were good value, and had they been a little more alert in front of goal it could have been a closer game.

But really... City seemed to play most of the match in second gear, and we still won fairly comfortably.