News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bindippers derby

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, December 02, 2018, 18:10:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Liverpool with a last minute winner with the scrufiest flukiest goal you'll ever see!

Rowley Birkin QC

Saw it was 0-0 at +6min when I just turned the computer on, and the very moment i clicked on to the live commentary, the bastards scored  >:(

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ah so it's your fault is it?

Rowley Birkin QC

gavin

Pickford should be shot for that. Liverpool's luck has to run out eventually. That was the flukiest goal I have seen in a very, very long time and for it to occur in the sixth minute of injury time was sickening. More jam than Hartleys. They were pretty poor in that second half too.

shandon

That's an England international level keeper isn't it? :)
He could even have tipped that over for a corner - but instead decided to turn into a clown minus the silly wig.

If it wasn't so absurd - on Pickford's part - that finish nearly looked like a 'fix' for Liverpool to win that game. But no one could have arranged for that sequence of events to unfold in the 95th minute with essentially the last kick of the game.

Two points on the standings without earning them. And surely that sort of fluke couldn't happen again for them this season  8)

bluebrendan

Looking on the bright side, the rags have been linked with a £70m move for Pickford if the alpaca leaves.

Paddy

My local newsagent is a big scouser fan and I enjoy taking the wee wee but even he admitted that were dead jammy