News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Scousers

Started by KunDB, January 03, 2019, 19:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

C'mon City it is time to show we are better than them.

City XI | Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Kompany (C), Laporte, Fernandinho, Silva, Sane, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Walker, Gündogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus

A good strong starting eleven.

bry the guy

COME ON CITY fuck em up.

lee

Rowley Birkin QC

City! City! City! City!

Rowley Birkin QC

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

It's gonna be tense second half. Come on City. Great finish from Sergio.

Rowley Birkin QC

Sensational goal for the lead - we do need to sharpen up though, especially across the back. Carrying a couple of yellow cards now. A little too indecisive at times. I'd like to see Silva drop a little deeper to give our defence more of an out.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuck me that was hard work. Could have gone either way really but the dippers luck expired, let's hope it's gone for the season.

Will mean cock all though unless we win every single game for the rest of the season.

Swiss

So stressed right now.

Every man out there deserves a medal!

Paddy

Brilliant at the back, in fact the whole team played their socks off. Fantastic performance. All men of the match

Swiss

And the fans.  Great atmosphere today

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Was also good to see us playing the dippers at their own game, being physical and using 'sportsmanship' (not resorting to diving though as they do).

Paddy

Rowley. The back were ace and silver was having an off day. Glad we didn't have to use KDB, we need him fully fit and David Silver needs a rest between games. Vinny but in a good shift and I know he is getting a bit slow but he played his heart out. Hope he get's a testamomial next year...

KunDB

Massive psychological blow to Santa Klopp and his merry men.

Sane did not have a great day but still scored, whole team give their all and deserved the 3 points against a very physical Liverpool.

lee

scouse cunts :)

very happy

bry the guy

How good was Bernardo Silver tonight, he must of covered every blade of grass 3 times.

lee

Quote from: bry the guy on January 03, 2019, 23:02:58
How good was Bernardo Silver tonight, he must of covered every blade of grass 3 times.

he was like a man possessed..i bet he'll have a right good kip tonight

bry the guy

Were coming for you, were coming for you you scouse basterds were comming for you.

gavin

Great win. Bernard was everywhere but neither he or Dave showed their real quality with the ball tonight. It was a battling performance of some magnitude. Fantastic. Let's make the most of it now though. Put the pressure on.