News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Potters v City

Started by 93:2012, February 11, 2015, 19:46:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Haha. Didn't last long.

Ludo

Fuck me, what was that!!

Zabba

One player to mark and our defence and fucking awful goalie cannot do even that.

goat

is it in his contract that hart doesnt have to dive? the amount of goals where he does that hop or sits down is fucking crazy

Zabba

Win or lose or draw we look a shadow of the team we should be. Most players look short of form and confidence. Milner, Aguero and Silva excepted.

Rowley Birkin QC

We should try not to panic. Thought we were starting to look OK going forward just before and after Aguero's goal.

goat

massive bellend aguero

Zabba

I am not sure his hand touched the ball. May have but I am convinced the officials could not be sure.

Ludo

I thought that was a harsh decision

Rowley Birkin QC

I've only seen one replay and couldn't spot it! TV commentators seemed confident enough that it was hand ball...

Like I said - no need for panic yet. I think we've more goals in us. Problem is - stopping Stoke from scoring at the other end...

Ludo

Just sen a replay and it was hand ball.

zacc

must be me thought it a header.
then again Milner got away with a hand ball early on which shoulda been a penalty for Stoke
so is that it evened up?
headless comes to mind and Mangala has no idea what he's mean to be doing spmeone saw City coming when they sold him!! 

Ludo

If you see it again he actually misses it with his head and sticks his hand out.

Zabba

No he certainly got his head to the ball.

Rowley Birkin QC

Everton holding Chelsea so far incidentally...

gavin

We need to get someone else in to sort out the defence. It is a shambles and not improving.

Ludo

Kolarovs a prick

Quote from: Zabba on February 11, 2015, 20:47:02
No he certainly got his head to the ball.

No he didnt

gavin

Head then hand for me. Francis seems to think it was going in off his head but I don't think it was even though it definitely glanced his head at least.

Rowley Birkin QC

Super Milner!

Fine work from Nasri and Silva

Zabba

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss