News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Relegation Battle

Started by Zabba, February 28, 2015, 22:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabba

Oh how I miss those days, well maybe not.

Who do think will sink to the depths of the Championship this year?

I have believed all season that the 3 ups from last season will become the 3 downs this season, even though Aston Villa are absolute crap. So from the 6 most likely candidates I will go for the obvious 3:

Leicester
Burnley
QPR

Anyone think Aston Villa will go down, or maybe even Hull or Sunderland.

reddishblue

Put you in charge of  City we'd certainly be relegation fodder.

gavin

Villa are going down I reckon.

Rowley Birkin QC

You know - I really don't care. I seldom take any notice of what is going on at the other end of the table. This is not born out of arrogance - it's more a case of not wanting to be reminded of what it was like. Too many painful memories when all too often it was us who were the relegation fodder. I have no wish to be reminded of David Pleat's dancing or City playing for a draw when we need three points. I have nothing against any of the teams in trouble and I take little pleasure in their distress. I hope we never forget what it was like.

That said... my indifference will instantly evaporate if the rags, Liverpool or Spurs find themselves down there!

Zabba

Quote from: reddishblue on February 28, 2015, 22:22:24
Put you in charge of  City we'd certainly be relegation fodder.

Put anyone on here in charge and they would go down, that's the beauty of it we are fans and we have the liberty to rant and rave. I appreciate that you think you are 'Kevin Keegan the second' and City would never lose if you were in charge. Bet you are thinking I would love it, love it, if that happened.

Zabba

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on February 28, 2015, 22:58:23
You know - I really don't care. I seldom take any notice of what is going on at the other end of the table. This is not born out of arrogance - it's more a case of not wanting to be reminded of what it was like. Too many painful memories when all too often it was us who were the relegation fodder. I have no wish to be reminded of David Pleat's dancing or City playing for a draw when we need three points. I have nothing against any of the teams in trouble and I take little pleasure in their distress. I hope we never forget what it was like.

That said... my indifference will instantly evaporate if the rags, Liverpool or Spurs find themselves down there!

Did you have to mention Alan Balls up, I am going for a lie down in a dark room.

reddishblue

Stephen Paul

Villa are woeful this season and with Tim in charge they will go

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Tims safe at villa though cos if he keeps em up he's a hero but if they go down it would have been with Lambert's team. Doubt he'd get them back up anyway.

Really hope Burnley stay up though.