News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Could someone clear this up for me please

Started by Stephen Paul, June 07, 2020, 08:24:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Is this the same people that were clapping the NHS on a Thursday night , now rallying in their thousands across the UK

Asking for a friend 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Yep.

They are also the same people who go to A&E with a cold or a sore throat.

Having worked for the NHS for the majority of my life it would be nice to see the employees receive something other than a round of applause for their constant effort, which is round the clock, 24/7 for close to 75 years, and not something that they have only had to start to contend with the last few months. Maybe give them a fair wage, abolish the nursing fees, dump the ridiculous bursary for student nurses that leaves newly qualified nurses with debts of around £45k and a total restructure of the whole educational path for student nurses that is an absolute shit show.

Anyway, yes the majority of the general public are fucking idiots Stevie lad.

bluebrendan

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 07, 2020, 09:09:07
Yep.

They are also the same people who go to A&E with a cold or a sore throat.

Having worked for the NHS for the majority of my life it would be nice to see the employees receive something other than a round of applause for their constant effort, which is round the clock, 24/7 for close to 75 years, and not something that they have only had to start to contend with the last few months. Maybe give them a fair wage, abolish the nursing fees, dump the ridiculous bursary for student nurses that leaves newly qualified nurses with debts of around £45k and a total restructure of the whole educational path for student nurses that is an absolute shit show.

Anyway, yes the majority of the general public are fucking idiots Stevie lad.

I've been cynical about the clapping from the start, in my street too many people seemed to be too busy filming themselves presumably to stick the vid on social media as some sort of virtue signalling. I've always thought the workers would prefer a decent pay rise instead.

goat

most of the clappers are the knobheads that voted for the tories that froze nhs wages

Stephen Paul

now we are having guys protecting Churchill giving Nazi salutes

things are getting a bit fucked up now

gavin

Things have been a lot fucked up for a long time but it does appear more so now. The idiocy meter is definitely at a high and that comes from the top really. Though actually the idiots were voted in by idiots so a bit of a chicken and egg situation.

goat

goat

what do your arab lads think about it all stevie? im getting a mix of pity and confusion from swedes and finns about the state of the country

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on June 15, 2020, 13:14:02
what do your arab lads think about it all stevie? im getting a mix of pity and confusion from swedes and finns about the state of the country
Were the Finns sober at the time?

goat

one was but she blames me for everything bad in the world anyway

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on June 15, 2020, 13:14:02

Funny enough , the arabs seem to have a soft spot for Hilter and the Nazis , wonder why  :o   

lee

Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 15, 2020, 20:52:48
Funny enough , the arabs seem to have a soft spot for Hilter and the Nazis , wonder why  :o

one word..jews!

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on June 15, 2020, 20:10:16
Clearly she's a perceptive, intelligent lass. :D

goat

I'll remember that when your milk starts to pile up

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on June 15, 2020, 11:41:19
i blame the irish
This is usually the riot season in Belfast now but every fooker is stuck indoors 

goat

I read something about a virtual orange march 😂

Stephen Paul

followed by a virtual riot🤦‍♀️

Lekos

Quote from: goat on June 15, 2020, 20:10:16

Seems fair enough