News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Favourite tipple?

Started by Kilkenny Blue, October 03, 2020, 23:25:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 07, 2020, 16:58:30
Old Mout? Really nice that

Aye that's it!  I must have drunk a couple of wheelbarrows or the stuff at the wedding and I was still standing.  I think it's only 4% adn I drink it over ice, so I'm rehydrating as well! 

Swiss

Quote from: lee on October 06, 2020, 10:11:39
Loony juice that Cider

Specifically Old Rosie? It is 6.8%... I had 4 in an hour once and I could hardly stand!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on October 07, 2020, 18:03:26
Aye that's it!

That's what? I was calling you a daft old mout ;)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Swiss on October 07, 2020, 23:28:41
Specifically Old Rosie? It is 6.8%... I had 4 in an hour once and I could hardly stand!

I get the 2 litre old Rosie from mozzers for a fiver, there's also Morrisons own stuff that's similar. I think it has a little bit more in it and is a little bit cheaper and it does the business just as well!

gavin

Co-op No Added Sugar Apple and Elderflower Squash. Fantastic and no hang over.

lee

Still like the apples then mate :)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on October 09, 2020, 21:27:41
Co-op No Added Sugar Apple and Elderflower Squash. Fantastic and no hang over.

I bet your wee bag isn't as full either aye.

gavin

Quote from: lee on October 10, 2020, 10:12:25
Still like the apples then mate :)

My head hurts just thinking about a night out on them apples back in the day. Actually, not sure if theres apples in Strongbow!

lee

Quote from: gavin on October 10, 2020, 21:49:06
My head hurts just thinking about a night out on them apples back in the day. Actually, not sure if theres apples in Strongbow!

Nope..not an apple in sight..Got us muntered though before the match...2 pints at half time and 40 odd blokes on the pitch and 10 balls...then another sesh in the pub afterwards

reddishblue

Anglia cream sherry, threw up a few times in my youth after supping that stuff. Fortunately not available these days. Used to wash it down with Woodpecker, it was after all in the days before White Lightening was available.

gavin

Two pints each at half time just seems fucking nuts now.

reddishblue

Saw one or two "Sunday morning matinees"

Swiss

My Gran used to give me a small glass of Sherry and a bubby stubby of woodpeckers before sending me off to bed. I was 5!