News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CSKA Thread

Started by 93:2012, November 05, 2014, 18:58:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Surely eremenko should have picked up a second  yellow too? If he books Fernandinho for obstruction...

goat

so pelle is the worst manager ever now?

fuck me, fickle doesnt come close with some here

Kilkenny Blue

Nasri should've gone

zacc

C'mon what's left of City ::)

Ludo

Quote from: goat on November 05, 2014, 21:29:18
so pelle is the worst manager ever now?

fuck me, fickle doesnt come close with some here

Don't think anyone said that.

But given the performance and the team selection tonight it's hard not to criticise.

andy1966

Were're saving it for the "Your ropey" league

goat

not sure any manager can be blamed for yaya being a lazy cnut, milner being the personification of average and clichy being just shit

and the way zabba is going on is why i said it

Swiss

goat

Hesperus

Terrible performance all around. No discipline, something needs to change.

93:2012

Worse performance in 40 years and that is saying something. No excuses despite shit refereeing again.

Regressing rapidly.

zacc

very unusual for Sergio if it was a dive

Ludo

Quote from: goat on November 05, 2014, 21:35:06
not sure any manager can be blamed for yaya being a lazy cnut, milner being the personification of average and clichy being just shit

Maybe not but you can blame him for persisting with 4-4-2 when plainly doesn't work in European games and for buying and playing Jovetic and Navas who are epitome of shit,

Kilkenny Blue

That is by far the worst performance I've seen in the Mancini/Pellegrini era.  Serious questions have to be asked about Pelle as well, we have been dodgy for a while now and continually give the ball away.  We are going backwards.

andy1966

Quote from: Swiss on November 05, 2014, 21:35:14
Was it a dive?
First one yes , second one no

Boy who cried wolf ?

goat

agree with the 4-4-2, jovetic isnt shit tho. assuming youve only seen the few games hes played for city

Zabba

Quote from: goat on November 05, 2014, 21:35:06

Sorry Pelle plays that what you call a 'lazy cnut' EVERY game without fail. How is he not to blame, he is totally to blame. What message does that send to the team.

Ludo

Quote from: goat on November 05, 2014, 21:41:20
agree with the 4-4-2, jovetic isnt shit tho. assuming youve only seen the few games hes played for city

I only care about the games he plays for City.

Scoring a few goals against the likes of Empoli or Chievo won't cut it here.

Swiss

We've been missing a killer instinct and drive for a while now. We only seem to want to try when it's too late!