News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Liverpool

Started by KunDB, February 07, 2021, 16:03:16

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sterling

Subs: Steffen, Jesus, Laporte, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Garcia, Doyle, Bernabe

C’mon City C’mon Phil & Co.

gavin

No striker. Normally I'm against it but I've got a feeling its the right move today. I just don't think their makeshift defence will be able to deal with midfielders coming from everywhere.

KunDB

Second best at the moment and Zinchenko’s defending being seriously exposed.

Wake up guys.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Another appalling penalty. Let Ederson Thame them FFS. What have we to lose.

KunDB

First half we have been pretty pathetic. It seems we bottle every game at Anfield. Shadow of the team that has won 13 in a row. Passing and possession pretty poor.

Pep makes changes, kick ass in the break. We need big help not to lose this game.

Stephen Paul

They are definitely there for the taking

gavin

Poor first half indeed. However, we really should be one up. Our lads have been brilliant for us but it is a big frustration how they manage to make such a mess of penalties so consistently.

Stephen Paul

3 straight penalty misses at that shithole

Stephen Paul

KunDB

KunDB

This is a day I’ve dreamed of a very long time.

gavin

Lovely. The way City took advantage in that second half was brilliant. Yes, Allison made mistakes but you have to finish it off and City were ruthless. We put them under pressure and they crumbled.

lee

Foden

What a player he is. Absolutely brilliant.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Hesperus

Given our record at Anfield, even with our great form, I’d have been happy with a point.

Awesome result, Foden turning into some player.

lee

Wish the King could have seen that today.

KunDB

Quote from: lee on February 07, 2021, 18:44:32
Wish the King could have seen that today.

He saw that magic before passing away and he will have been mightily impressed.

Neil Mcnab

Over the blue moon, as the dippers like to say we smashed them. Foden and Gundog superb. Fodens goal was sublime. Need to do something about the penalty taker, as it will come back to bite us against stronger opposition..

Swiss