News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

lens replacement surgery

Started by Paddy, December 30, 2020, 11:05:28

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Do they stick a tube up your nose for that? I can only see it making him more of a grumpy fucker if that were possible.

Paddy

Had a picc line in after first op fed through it for ten days and another for chemo, had to extract that one due to infection another six day in hosp....it goes right don to a main aorta, bloody sore.....

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on July 01, 2021, 21:16:10
Do they stick a tube up your nose for that? I can only see it making him more of a grumpy fucker if that were possible.

The doctors couldn't tell his face from his arse so they shoved it up his arse by accident.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Paddy on July 02, 2021, 00:30:54
Had a picc line in after first op fed through it for ten days and another for chemo, had to extract that one due to infection another six day in hosp....it goes right don to a main aorta, bloody sore.....

Keep up the good fight Paddy lad!

goat

Quote from: gavin on July 01, 2021, 14:04:23
What has been wrong with you?

two fucking strokes
and a grumpy fucker

gavin

No wonder you're a grumpy fucker having strokes at your age. Hope it gets sorted. I'll get Brendan to give you some tips on looking after yourself.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Kin hell Goaty, you're falling apart!

goat

im not too bad now, feels like a dead arm all the fucking time

The Blue Blooded Maniac

reddishblue

Fuck me Goat, that's some shit that is. If it's any help the graveyard is full of people who thought they were indispensable.

goat

and people that can tune your radio