News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Champions again

Started by gavin, May 11, 2021, 19:59:24

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Well done Pep and the team. A fantastic performance. Again, I gave up far too early and thought we'd blown it a few months in. In the end, it was we who won it easy. Congratulations to all who have worn the blue shirt for the first team this season. All fucking heroes.

lee

Time for a beer.
Absolutely brilliant.

gavin

Beautiful

Hesperus

Brilliant news. The old City fan in me expected Utd to beat Leicester and Liverpool.

Glad I was wrong, very happy tonight. I’ve been waiting to celebrate the last two weekends!

gavin

I still like to think of myself as a thick and thin fan but it is amazing to think that this year we will have been Champions for 10% of my life. Beyond my wildest dreams 15 years ago.

Neil Mcnab

Fantastic news. Well done Pep and the team. Is it too much to expect the champions league as well?

Stephen Paul

What a season.  We are living the dream here with City

Fooking awesome

lee

Quote from: gavin on May 11, 2021, 20:33:09
I still like to think of myself as a thick and thin fan but it is amazing to think that this year we will have been Champions for 10% of my life. Beyond my wildest dreams 15 years ago.

The days of us pissed up in the pub after the match mate crying into our beers after another defeat seems a long time ago now

Stephen Paul

True Lee
Many a day I sat in the airport after a match wondering what the fuck , but it was worth it

lee

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 11, 2021, 21:08:55
True Lee
Many a day I sat in the airport after a match wondering what the fuck , but it was worth it

We all deserve it mate..Every one of us after the piss taking and misery we went through..Even at school it was tough!!

KunDB

Amazing achievement winning PL 3 times out of last 4 years, 5 times out of last ten. FA Cup and multiple League cup wins including 4 on the bounce. Congratulations to all those at the club.

Now, I’m in my twilight years and probably won’t be hanging around another 60+ years so please Pep and all at the club could you complete my wait and joy by just adding the CL title to our achievements this year.

Brilliant days to be a City diehard fan, worth all the years of pain and tears.

C’mon City you CHAMPIONS

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Drone footage: City win the 2020-21 Premier League

https://1.ftb.al/f4aEN5Vpbgb

It would have been best to win ourselves on the pitch but can't complain too much of winning it with having the rags lose :D

Rowley Birkin QC

Feeling very smug down here in Melbourne.

Glorious stuff.

Stephen Paul

The last game at home to Everton with fans will be good