News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Season Ticket Prices

Started by gavin, April 02, 2015, 18:56:20

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I'm delighted a £100 price cut for me  :cityscarf:

I'm sure others have been increased though, sorry for those people.

Mcfc_ms

Absolutely fuming at the prices.

A few years ago I was paying about £500 for one in 206. Been going up about £100 a year since and paid £900. Next season its £1750.

City can fuck right off now with those prices

gavin

They are certainly targeting tighter areas with pricing. From £900 to £1750 is a very dramatic rise in one season though! Maybe they are doing something special in your area? They are are quite clear that they want to give people the chance to move. There are still some pretty decent seats at £900. We are happy with ours at £600. Indeed we didn't moan when it was £700 so the reduction was a nice surprise really!

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on April 02, 2015, 18:57:45

When I saw the prices I reckoned you'd be quids in, you lucky sod!  :D

I've done ok too, a £25 price cut to £600 and the DD extended to 10 monthly payments at no extra cost. I do feel sorry for the people sitting two rows in front of me who will be paying £700, the difference in the pricing seems a bit abrupt, it should have been a £50 step not £100.

gavin

It is impossible for them to get it exactly right. But I suppose people would say it is easy to be understanding when you're one of the major gainers from this re-organization. I do think though that there is a very large range of prices now to accommodate people.

15 minutes since your post Brendan and Goat still hasn't posted that £600 is a lot for an OAP  :D.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on April 03, 2015, 12:42:56
15 minutes since your post Brendan and Goat still hasn't posted that £600 is a lot for an OAP  :D.

He's probably still in bed.  :D

goat

no fuckin point when you point it out first, ken did the same about when he smacked tommy in the toilets or something

Rowley Birkin QC

Victoria

Quote from: bluebrendan on April 03, 2015, 12:26:26
Quote from: gavin on April 02, 2015, 18:57:45

When I saw the prices I reckoned you'd be quids in, you lucky sod!  :D

I've done ok too, a £25 price cut to £600 and the DD extended to 10 monthly payments at no extra cost. I do feel sorry for the people sitting two rows in front of me who will be paying £700, the difference in the pricing seems a bit abrupt, it should have been a £50 step not £100.

The pricing is not abrupt, it seems City are slowly introducing american pricing; Move people from good seats with pricing offers then charge more for those seats to new people. Further, sitting in a row in front of you costs $100 more, which is only inches for POV is cheap. Go to a NFL game you will find sitting closer to the field can cost up to hundreds if not thousands depending on the game, more if you can get a seat on the 50 yard line. Seems to me City have found a sneaky way of moving season card holders to make way for new holders with lots of dosh without making a fuss. After-all, why would they want a season card holder to move who has had that seat for years?  MONEY!   :-*

Victoria

Quote from: Mcfc_ms on April 03, 2015, 00:41:11
Absolutely fuming at the prices.

A few years ago I was paying about £500 for one in 206. Been going up about £100 a year since and paid £900. Next season its £1750.

City can fuck right off now with those prices

1750 quid and you moan about the price, stop whining and pay it, it is cheap!

Lekos

goat

if brendan could also charge family members to finger him it would be cheap

brendan fought in a war for people like you

Victoria

Quote from: goat on April 04, 2015, 01:48:26
if brendan could also charge family members to finger him it would be cheap

brendan fought in a war for people like you

Good for Brendan, I always buy war heroes drinks  :) 

goat

unlike yanks brendan didnt get fucked up in vietnam, he battered those zulus

Victoria

Quote from: goat on April 04, 2015, 04:09:44

Fantastic film,  my black friends love it! I always show Zulu, Get Carter, and the Italian job at my parties. I rent them on line and put the films on loop all night.

BTW, which one is Brendan and did he get a medal?

goat

fuck me your parties sound shit

he was in the war, not the film

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on April 04, 2015, 04:09:44
:D

Typical goat, drags the thread off at a complete tangent. How the fuck did a S/T prices thread get on to the Zulu Wars, which incidentally not even my grandad fought in, he was in the Boer War and WW1 though.

goat

I blame the yanks,  right cunts  them

And bollocks you old sod

Victoria

Quote from: goat on April 04, 2015, 04:23:38
fuck me your parties sound shit

he was in the war, not the film

I have no complaints so far, I show other genres on TV's in other rooms, my parties are shall I say; very liberal minded  ;)