News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Scum

Started by gavin, March 06, 2022, 15:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden

SUBS | Carson, Sterling, Gundogan, Jesus, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Delap, Mbete, McAtee

Glad to see Bernard back in midfield proper. Too many half and half scarves here. Come on City. Fuck off back to London United.

lee

Should have had a bet on that twot scoring against us ..They always come back and score.

Stephen Paul

Kdb on fire today

gavin

Not a great start even though we took the lead. Should have had a penalty at one nil. We started playing a bit after their goal though. Get the ball to Kev in the box.

KunDB

Really good game to watch. We can be better but sharp as a knife up front. KdB so deadly.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on March 06, 2022, 17:21:11
Not a great start even though we took the lead. Should have had a penalty at one nil. We started playing a bit after their goal though. Get the ball to Kev in the box.

Totally confused how we did not get s as penalty

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye slab head has got away with murder. That's karma for the deflection for the third :D

Stephen Paul

Men against boys

lee

Maguire to Greek police "Do you know who I'am?
Greek police..."Yes a shite football player!"

gavin

Another glorious day to be a blue. City tore the cockneys apart second half. Should have been ten.

KunDB

Quote from: Stephen Paul on March 06, 2022, 18:25:30
Men against boys

Exactly that. A gulf in class shown second half.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: lee on March 06, 2022, 18:37:40
Greek police..."Yes a shite football player!"

Greek police.."Did your mother never tell you, you 50p head prick!"

Kilkenny Blue

Sky Sports talking about Utd demise for the past 30 minutes, not a mention of City FFS!

Rowley Birkin QC

Wasn't able to watch it all (these Sunday evening game timings really suck for those of us in Australia, who have to go to work Monday morning)  but a totally dominant display from what I did see. We should have scored more really.

Just read the BBC website report and, for once, it's full of praise for City, and damning of how poor the rags were. The replay will be going on as soon as I get home this afternoon! 😃

93:2012

Quote from: gavin on March 06, 2022, 18:50:32
Another glorious day to be a blue. City tore the cockneys apart second half. Should have been ten.

I think the City players got tired toying with them. The three goal difference helps close the gap on Liverpool to one atm.

reddishblue

We were crap in the 1st half, fucking brilliant in the 2nd half.

Highlight of the match for me and typified the display was when McTominay lost it v Cancello.  :D

Stephen Paul

Different class
They are shite

zacc

McGuire should swap to playing rugby.
Fernandes must have rued his Paddington hard stare  ::) at City supporters when they scored.
McTominay should become a door bouncer.
Second half was sublime