News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA Cup Semi Final Thread

Started by KunDB, April 16, 2022, 14:37:44

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Steffen, Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Jesus, Sterling

SUBS | Ederson, Dias, Gundogan, Laporte, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Delap, Lavia

I make that 5 changes from last week, C'mon City

Good to see KdB on bench.

Stephen Paul

Kdb on the bench is a massive boost

Would like to see Delap get a run against the dipper defence

gavin

Thought Ake would be left back with Laporte in the middle and thought Gundog would be playing too. Pep knows best. I really hope Sterling gets a couple.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Got to say Ake has been playing really well over the last few months. Definitely stepped up his game.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

What a terrible start to the game. We can't keep hold of the ball. Let's hope it's not a repeat of the second half on Wednesday when the midfield was non existent.

lee

Unacceptable that from Steffen

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye he obviously didn't see Ederson get away with it last week.

KunDB

Terrible start. But it's the PL & CL that matters most.

Stephen Paul

We do not function without KDB or Gundogan in our starting 11

Hesperus

After watching is at home against them last weekend I feared this may happen if we went in with a weakened team.

KunDB

A very disjointed team, no Kevin driving us forward, Grealish playing as a number 10. Defence a mish mash with a stake Zinchenko and a clearly nervous Steffen.

KunDB

Too much hesitancy because the team is disjointed. Keep going with this team even if it means losing, we need to keep it key players Fresh for the PL games & Cl.

silvablue

So far no positives to take for City. Worse performance of the season by a a long way.

silvablue

Shootie in game for Liverpool. They are behaving like their is no opponent, and there isn't in reality. So Liverpool are trying everything and getting away with it without any City pressure.

KunDB

Stephen Paul

lee

Garbage..I dont mind getting beat but beaten by them cunts we'll never hear the end of it.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuckin garbage.

Where's the usual pressing? Too easy for the bindippers.

Stephen Paul

City don't function without either Kdb or Gundogan

One has to start

Hesperus

No way should we allow ourselves to get hammered by these. It has huge implications for the rest of the season for PL and CL in terms of confidence and moral for them an us.

Pathetic half that.