News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v QPR (ah memories)

Started by 93:2012, May 10, 2015, 12:32:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

I have no particular wish to humiliate QPR, but if they continue to give Silva that much space in front of their box the score line could get a little nasty for them.

Then again... with our defence... no need for them to give up hope just yet

Swiss

Quote from: nimrod on May 10, 2015, 14:11:11
Milner is shit

get navas on ffs

I think he needs a shit.... had to have stomach medicine given to him on the pitch!

I feel a bit sorry for him, teams keep playing him as a winger when he's much better inside!

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on May 10, 2015, 14:27:55
I feel a bit sorry for him, teams keep playing him as a winger when he's much better inside!

Quite

Rowley Birkin QC

I'll say one thing about Milner - he runs more in 10 minutes than Yaya manages in an average 90

Tricky Trev

Milner is decent, wtf are you guys on about?

Rowley Birkin QC

I know it's 5-0 but anyone else getting nervous when ever QPR get a free kick in our half or a corner...  :D

KunDB

Milner is prolific.

Gives us the advantage over Arsenal on goal difference at least. May yet count, who knows.

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 10, 2015, 14:59:45
I know it's 5-0 but anyone else getting nervous when ever QPR get a free kick in our half or a corner...  :D

no but mangala passing back to hart all the time wont end well

Tricky Trev

I've missed a good trashing.

KunDB

Mangala has at least shown definite improvement at season end.

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

hes like a young steve lomas

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

sourness made an interesting point

citys best players 3 years ago are still the best now

how many strikers are actually better than aguero?
how many midfielders can open up teams like silva?

of course they are still the best you bellend because they are two of the best in the world

Neil Mcnab

The shit hoops were an embarrasment. For most of their players, they could not be arsed. If you bring in aging players looking for a big pay day, who dont have the right attitude and commitment, it can all go wrong. Inter take note.

Silva and Aguero were superb, but they are the majority of the time. Demechelis and Mangala still look at times like this is the first time they have been in the same team. If Rekik is so much of a prospect, he needs a chance to shake things up.

Great result.

zacc

dear oh dear no fight or pride shown by QPR.
Loved the SWP welcome.
City did what they needed to which was keep going, enjoying playing some lovely football regardless of their opponents' lack 

Swiss

Bit like the wham game, hard to judge if we've improved when a team just bends over!

gavin

Enjoyable game and that is the main thing. There was some wonderful football played and some absolutely dreadful defending - mainly from QOR but also from City. When Sergio has a few games in him and starts reaching form there is only Messi and Tranny above him in the world.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on May 10, 2015, 20:20:04
Enjoyable game and that is the main thing. There was some wonderful football played and some absolutely dreadful defending - mainly from QOR but also from City. When Sergio has a few games in him and starts reaching form there is only Messi and Tranny above him in the world.

I would only put Messi ahead of him as the fake Ronaldo is an ex-rag and a whiny moaning twot to boot.

gavin

Well, I would never want to see Tranny in a blue shirt for those very reasons but to be fair he has challenged Messi this last couple of years and that takes some doing. Now if he was as good as he thinks he is then he would be much better than Messi of course. Sergio needs a couple of seasons of being fully fit to get to their level, possibly.