News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

liverpool

Started by goat, May 24, 2015, 15:55:35

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

Swiss

Just seen the score and can't stop giggling! Spurs leapfrogging them in the league

Swiss

/looking at the rest of the scores... Utd in Fergie time: Fellani sent off for fighting...

Ludo

I think Brenda's time's up at Liverpool.

Stephen Paul

Rodgers never fooked up all season about Liverpool being a massive club .
What a cock

nimrod

Swiss

Quote from: Swiss on May 24, 2015, 16:57:02
/looking at the rest of the scores... Utd in Fergie time: Fellani sent off for fighting...

Not sure why the bbc reported Fellani sent off for fighting... Stamping yes, haymakers no!

There was a hull player who punched Jones though!  :D

clevblue

Brenda, Van Gaal and Wenger all had a lot to say about overtaking us and Chelski, what they could and couldn't do was nobody's business. Pellegrini doesn't get into any of that at all, that speaks volumes for me. If Pellegrini can now learn from his mistakes it might be best if he stays.

It made me laugh the way Maureen blamed their last result on the four below them letting them win the league too early...he'll blame anyone but himself, and if he can get a sly dig in he will.

Of all the top six, we are the ones that are most capable of turning things around next season IMO

KunDB

Well sneer at poor unfortunate brendies Liverpool if you will, but things will get better, surely, its inevitable.

Belgium striker Divock Origi, who will join on a permanent basis this summer after being loaned back to Lille following his 10 million-pound transfer to Liverpool last year.

He has been named in the French league's team of the season by respected French newspaper L'Equipe.

Worst team of the season that is. A wee Brendie legacy should he be sent on his noble way.

Stephen Paul

Looks like Rodgers could be staying for next season . Good news for the rest of the teams

The Blue Blooded Maniac

He's had 'positive' talks with the owners and is 'safe'.

Give him a fortnight then and he'll be gone.

Rowley Birkin QC

I was a bit worried for a time there - thought they might sack him.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on June 02, 2015, 23:32:32
I was a bit worried for a time there - thought they might sack him.
:D

Swiss

Fecking hell! I know he is/was a great player, but Liverpool after Pirlo... does not compute!