News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

New films

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, July 05, 2015, 23:58:41

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Mad Max - Awesome

Jurrasic World - Shite

nimrod

exactly what my son said

nimrod

whats next

Terminator Genisys
Magic Mike ?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Na probably minions for lad!

goat

saw mad max on holiday, wasnt fussed
originals were a bit shit anyway

might try poltergeist

Swiss

Hardy just doesn't have the same look as Mel... you know, the true 'I'm actually a bit mad' look!

It was an ok film, lots going on. The Ron came out more badass than max.

goat

the originals were a bit gay

see

goat

just to show hollywood ran out of ideas years ago
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/tags/movie-tags/remakes

do we really need another friday the 13th remake?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

why? original was shit

The Blue Blooded Maniac

No silly Goat. Was handy that the alien spaceships had USB input though. They are universal after all!

goat

should ban films now, weve got enough to watch

Swiss

Takashi Miike, Chan-Wook Park, and Lars Von Trier should make a film together about killing all boring film makers!

(Lars to commit suicide in a grusomely boring manner live on film)

TV shows seem the way forward these days.

goat

nimrod

Quote from: goat on July 06, 2015, 12:19:52
should ban films now, weve got enough to watch

I agree to a point.

Hollywood films are the worst, too fast paced usually with obvious 'pointers' as to whats going on (treating us likes dumb-arses)  :D

European films in the main are more introspective and they dont 'spell it out for you' every 10 minutes, I just watched the movie 12 Years A Slave, a great film made by a British director (Steve McQueen) with a lot of British actors, you can tell its not Hollywood,  takes its time to observe its characters with a slow pace instead of slamming images and sounds in your face every 2 minutes.
Hollywood is ruining the films for me. I hate how they re-write history so much as well.

goat

the other thing yanks like to do now is get the entire film jammed into the trailer, saves having to watch all of terminator 7 or whatever it is now

nimrod

Quote from: goat on July 07, 2015, 07:13:01
the other thing yanks like to do now is get the entire film jammed into the trailer, saves having to watch all of terminator 7 or whatever it is now

aye but then the yanks go on imdb and complain its not long enough

BongoBlue